Lower leaves turning yellow and falling off.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by HomerSativa, Jul 17, 2010.

1. I'm in late week 4 and my lower leaves are turning yellow and falling off. I'm running 4 300 wt eq. clf and 4 100wt eq. clf. My nutes are fox farm big grow, tiger bloom , and molasses. The temp is 77- 85 deg. I have a ph meter but I didn't buy any calabration fluid so I don't think it is reading true. I'm waiting for the calabration fluid to come in the mail now but my girl is running out of time! The buds look nice i just dont want it to fall apart at the last minute. Anyone have any advise or ideas?

2. HomerSativa, i couldnt tell from your post if this is your first time around or not.

if it is your first time around, it is normal for indica dominant strains to start losing leaves at week 4-5 of flowering. sativa dominant strains start doing this a bit later.

your temps are a little high, but its tough this time of year.

hang in there! wont be long until your smoking some of those buds:smoking:

3. Sounds good! Thanks FarmerJane. Now my top cola's leaves are kinda twisted:confused: with a little bit taco leaves. None of the other leaves look like twisted tacos. Think I should be worried or does that also happen when in flower stage? I woul post a pic but I don't have a computer only an iPhone;(