Lower leaves on plants in flowering room browning

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rankdank420, Dec 6, 2011.

1. The lower leaves on my hash passion plants and my church plant are starting to shrivel up and dye they brown / blacken around the edges. I don't have this problem in my veg room but I talked to another grower and he said he has the same problem. We are using two different brands of nutes so it's not the brand. However, we do have one thing in common and that's the fact that we both feed the plants every time instead of the recommended feed water water schedule. Would this be the cause? If not what could be? Thanks.

2. No sounds like a potassium deficiency. What is the N-P-K of your nutes?

3. How far into flowering are you? It does sound like you have a deficiency but if you are 5 - 6 weeks or more into flowering its too late to try to correct anything.

4. Sorry I haven't been on here for a couple days. But what does nbk mean? Also I am on my 4th week of flowering.

5. What is the npk*

6. NPK is the amount of nitrogen phosphorus and potassium in your nutrients

7. i have a plant 5-6 weeks into flowering that nearly all the leaves have died or are yellowing severely, yet the buds look perfectly fine.
    During flowering leaves are gonna die, if it's not affecting your plants maturing then it could just be its natural life cycle. Lower leaves always go first.