Lower leaves falling off

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by KushMasta43, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Growing indoor, the lower leaves of both my plants are crisping and then falling off, They are not yellowing which leads me to believe that it is not a nitro defficency but maybe a zinc or phosphorus defficency. Anyone got any ideas? I am feeding them fox farm grow big & big bloom ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446614174.312313.jpg

This picture is of a leaf I found higher up on the plant, also if it helps many of the leaves on my plant look distorted, like they are bending in. thanks guys

2. Next time, post a picture of the whole plant. Can't tell much from a picture of one leaf. It would also be quite helpful to have some vital information about your grow...like how you do it. What is your watering schedule, do you adjust the pH of the liquids going into your plants, how often do you give them nutes and what strength are you giving them, what are you growing in media wise...soil or hydro, etc. By what you said above first....on lower leaf growth, I would think it was just old leaf die off which happens as the plant gets older. If that is happening up higher on your plant, it's something else. How old is this plant, what lighting do you have it under, how close to the light do you have it? Almost looks like nute burn to me. Do you check your nutrient solution with a TDS tester? Honestly, it could be a myriad of things but we need more information to figure it out. TWW