Lower fan leaves turning yellow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RooRgle, Sep 7, 2011.

1. #1 RooRgle, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    I know this question has been asked 100 times over, but my bottom fan leaves are turning yellow. I'm growing four nirvana short riders, on day 22 now. I have the plants in 1 gallon smart pots, since this is all I can fit in my grow cabinets (2 plants in 2 cabinets same lighting 4 26 watt CFL's). I'm using Fox Farms ocean forest soil with 25% more perlite added.

I feed each plant the same amount of nutes (1/2 strength FF Grow Big and Big Bloom - I'll be using Tiger Bloom in a week or two according to the FF feeding schedule), and give them the same amount of light. I water using the finger method, in the soil knuckle deep. I keep my ph at 5.7-6.3

So out of the three girls the one that seems to be growing really nicely also has some pretty yellow fan leaves. The only thing I've read that might be the case is magnesium deficiency, but the veins in the leaf don't seem to be green at all. So what else could be the issue? I'm trying to get the bottom leaves as much light as possible, but they probably don't get as much as they need to.

Thanks for the help everyone.

2. I have sort of the same problem... I'm an outdoor grower that is tryin to go indoor.. Using a 600 watt metal halide and one gallon pots.. Using a potting mix called Mary Jane and it a 0-50-0 and a Alaska fertilizer which is 5-1-1. I water every four or five days and only water with nutrients once every two weeks.. I bought the green crack clones from the cannibus club on the 3rd of December. I have stunted growth and bottom fan leafs or turning yellow and it appears that it's spreading upwards to the rest of the leafs... Plants are only 5 weeks old and not all are turning yellow.. Need help and soon

Attached Files: