lower back tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Spark It, Feb 7, 2009.

1. i think tramp stamps should be reserved for younger girls not ppl who have been married for 20 freaking years.

2. Stop being a troll, k?

3. No one respects the tramp stamp.

[​IMG]

4. #24 MoonJuice, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    Haha, I'm surprised at the support for this statement as my only negative rep came from me saying something to this effect in the 'post your picture thread'.

To OP, do whatever makes you happy, it wouldn't be my first choice but it's you not me.

5. You know what soothes a lower back tattoo?

Anal action.

6. The lower back doesn't make you slutty obviously, but the loose girls do tend to have those. Just something to consider, even if you're not and you just like that spot. It's too bad the slutty girls ruined a perfectly good place for a tattoo.

7. It did hurt, a lot in some spots- and it turned out less lower back- more like upper middle all the way down, lol. Wings suck as far as outlining goes- took 3 hours total, but turned out amazing- and it's such a chill place to hang out for awhile.

and it does suck that some girls have ruined a good spot- such is life :rolleyes:

8. i wanna see a picture!! pre-peeling please hah