Low yields, need some help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Medicatetoday, Mar 14, 2013.

1. So i have a 400w Hps for flowering and i flower at least 5 plants in this light with a 3x3x5 growroom.
    My yield per plant is just 15 grams, i had one Bubblelicious from Nirvana Seeds with 30gr dry in the final but thats it.
    I just want to learn how to get 2 ounces per plant or something like that...
    If you can help me i appreciate that! :)

2. #2 jerry111165, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Read here - http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1116550-easy-organic-soil-mix-beginners.html

And here - http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-m...door-gardening-without-bottled-nutrients.html

Then do a little larger containers, veg a little longer and train your plants by tying them down if you are limited on height. Do these things and I can about assure you at least several ounces of premium organic bud per plant. This method of gardening allows you to simply keep your soil damp with plain water, negates the need to constantly check and adjust pH or flush. Plants grow very lush and healthy which automatically results in larger yields for you. (Well over what you are doing now).

Good luck.

J

3. Do you feed the plants any nutrients during veg or flower? What size container do you use? How long do you veg / bud? What kind of soil do you use?

I honestly prefer bottled nutes, but hey I'm still kinda new.

4. So i veg for about 1 and a half month,i top every girl to achieve more tops,my temps are 82F,i use All Mix soil by biobizz, with organic nutrients like Bio Bloom, Bio Grow,Top Max,Bio Heaven...
    I put my plants in flower when they have 12 inches-15 inches and flower until i see 20% / 30% amber trichomes
    I got a fan circulating the air inside the growroom and a 107 m3/h intake and outake 190 m3/h.
    400w hps with an adjust a wings reflector.
    11 liter pots and 17 liter tops.

5. Well all I can do is tell you the things that I do slightly different:

When you say you veg for 1.5 months I assume that you are counting from the day they go into the ground. If thats the case I would give them an extra month of veg.

When I start fresh plants I put them under CFLs for a month (always run lights on for 24 hours) on and just let them get rooted.. I then transplant into 5 gallon buckets and put them under 600w lamp (I think your 400w may be the biggest problem). I also keep my temps at 70-75.

I'm assuming that you are topping your plants for a reason, but if you can avoid doing this then please dont. Your main cola on the top of the plant is your plant's trophy nug, and by FAR the largest..

What are your veg and flower nutes? I like 3-2-4 for veg and 1-4-5 for flower..

ALSO ADD MOLASSES TO THE WATER FOR THE LAST 1-2 WEEKS!!!

I'd try everything else 1st then replace the lights last... Good luck

6. Best of luck with whichever method you choose to continue gardening with. I used bottled chemical nutrients for many years before I discovered I simply didn't need them anymore.

Hope this helped.

J

7. Very nice info!!

:hello: