Low yield =/

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Spid3r mite, Dec 3, 2012.

1. #1 Spid3r mite, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    I only got 1# per plant in 100gal smart pots.They were planted in May. The soil was HP pro mix I used the recommended fert amounts of max sea and a couple others. Only let it get low in fert once no other discolorations after that.
    Had spider mites a couple times once they were out of control for 2 weeks.
    I had really good sun.

I really appreciate any recommendations. I saw some people talking about 1# plants in 20 gallon pots so I'm assuming I'm the problem not the soil.

2. Nuke em is a pesticide that will kill them no problem (mites) well worth the money I swear by it I had them really bad and treated once and they were all dead the next day

3. Fuckin mites they ruin everything. Worst problem mj can aquire your outdoors I take it.? You meant one pound right? I grow indoors and have gotten over a qp off one plant in a five gal. I am dying to see what I can do outdoors where I can use 100 gallon buckets. Or go straight to ground. Probably buckets though so I can move em into my garage at night

4. I grow indoor w hydro (5 gl buckets w bubbler). Cant seem to get more than an oz even for plants that were healthy troughout. any help greatly appreciated.