Low tolerance..Should I hit a bong ?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WajdDave, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Hello,
    I started smoking weed late last year and I still get high very quickly.
    It takes me less than half a joint to get high since for my age I am small :3
    I'm 18 and look 16 so that should give you an idea.
    I greened out 3 times or something and one time it was because of smoking and drinking same time at a party.
    For a friend's birthday me and my friends are buying him a bong and they will probably hit it at the birthday.
    Should I hit it or avoid it ? (not looking to greenout at a party again)
    Oh and I can't experiment at home since I don't own o

2. u can smoke from a boot
    depends what u smoke

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You can make a water bong out of things laying around your house to practice

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. just hit that shit bro and see how u feel. it's not rocket science lol

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I agree with the latter, you should smoke that shit . If you are worried, just don't take like 15 rips in a row lol, pace yourself. You'll be fine. Have fun.

J Evergreen

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Just take small hits, hon! Smoking cannabis is not a contest to see who can fill their lungs the most with smoke. :passing-joint:

Make sure you are hydrated and have eaten something beforehand. Cannabis will your lower blood sugar and blood pressure, and if you are dehydrated on top of that, "greening out" can easily occur! :sick:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Its not a dangerous drug were talkin about. Put a handfull of thcs in your hand and toss them unto the air. However many you catch in your mouth is the right amount :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. This ^^^ just pack a small hit in the bong. Don't try and milk the whole bong. If people start busting you, well there's no shame in knowing your limits. Just reply "what, you jelly I got a low tolerance".

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. How big you are has nothing to do with how high you get (not really anyway). Tolerance and how you react to weed as an individual are 99.99% of it. I don't have any scientific evidence to back that up but from everything I've seen this appears to be the case. Keep in mind you're inhaling smoke with THC which goes into your bloodstream which travels to your brain, very different administration from alcohol where the size of the individual is a lot more important.

But yeah more back on track, smoke the bong. They're awesome. Going from other methods of smoking to a bong the bong will hit you faster and harder. Think like a normal car getting up to 100 mph, you'll still get there but it will take a lot longer than it would in a super car. The bong is the super car in this analogy. Just take 1 good hit and if that doesn't get you stoned enough take another hit after 15 mins or whatever. Just use your best judgment and have fun. Remember it's weed, overdoes is impossible.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yo
    U can smoke from it. One hit from a bong will put you in space but wont green you out. I get paranoid and panicky if i smoke a whole joint or bowl by myself, even i have a low tolerance, but a single bong hit shouldnt cause you to freak out

11. Love the reference :love-m3j:
    (missing the emote wearing a medical scrub)

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. <3

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. If you have to ask that question then no. Nervous smokers are the ones who have bad hits and get all paranoid etc. Just take one hit and you'll be fine if you are used to joints or whatever

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. you dont have to milk it or anything, just take a small toke off the bong and youll be ok.

15. I have this problem since I took a very long T break. I find if I just have one good bong rip, I'm fine. If I have more than that, it's too much. Like everyone is saying, just put a little hit in it.

16. Since i am not a doctor but i play one on T.V. i would buy a scale and weigh out your hits / doses a small bong/pipe would be ok ,but a vape is going to make it last the longest.
    :volcano::rolleyes:

• Disagree Disagree x 1

17. You have yourself a game of disagree..

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. if this is your first time. It will definitely knock your socks off. But don’t be scared . It’s just weed.

19. I remember my 1st bong hit. It felt almost psychedelic but, in a good way. I felt a total buzz all over and, started to walk home and, the outdoors just looked so pretty I discovered like 3 trails and, explored them so I wouldn't have to go home.(I was a teenager at the time this story took place).

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. If you have a low tolerance and never hit a bong before, just hit tiny bowls.

It's a lot of smoke going in your lungs at once unlike spliffs, so don't be too confident at the start.