Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Low THC in Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I feel like theres low THC in the weed i get.(Norway) Cause it dosent look as good as it does on weed from the US and Amsterdam etc... will i be able to get reall good weed i get high on if i grow myself?

I just dont feel high anymore and i want something stronger.. Really want some cali weed..

2. Growing yourself can give you the best buds money could buy.

3. [quote name='"Tirehu"']I feel like theres low THC in the weed i get.(Norway) Cause it dosent look as good as it does on weed from the US and Amsterdam etc... will i be able to get reall good weed i get high on if i grow myself?

I just dont feel high anymore and i want something stronger.. Really want some cali weed..[/quote]

Isnt there fire out there ??

4. There is.

5. Then go find it!

6. You can't always tell by looks but obviously some weed looks dank(er) than others. Post a pic of your normal pickups so we can see if it's dank or not.

7. OP how long have you been smoking?

Or a better question, do you smoke daily and if so how long has it been since you had a break?

I just finished a little 2 week T-break because I was sick of smoking 2-3 bowls to feel a decent high.