Low Soil PH at the End of Flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LouCabrazi, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I'm at the end of my flowering, probably 2-3 weeks left to go and my soil PH is really low. So low my PH meter just reads LOW after 3.5. I added a cup of dolomite lime to the 5 gallon pot about 3 weeks ago but the PH hasn't really moved up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Flush!!!! Then flush some more. U have built up salts in ur soil

3. Thanks! That definitely brought the PH down. Are there specific times when you want to flush like that? Like monthly, bimonthly, etc?

4. why are you concerned? are your plants displaying any issues? if not, then carry on. just make sure everything is ph'd properly. i also like to get some run-off when feeding/watering. can take the place of an all out flush if done frequently....

5. The leaves were yellowing at a faster rate than I thought they should...my ph was really low.

6. why are you concerned, are your plants displaying any issues? if not, then carry on as you have been. just make sure to properly ph all water/feeds. i like to get a bit of run-off at feeding too. if done frequently, it can take the place of an all out flush.....