Low-Self esteem

Discussion in 'General' started by Astrodope, Jun 5, 2010.

1. I ahve really low selfesteem and when people say something negative it just sits their and grows and feeds off all my dark thoughts until Im just fuck with that feeling for hours, I came inside and some girl was like "eww him" and it just got fucked up my whol ewe and god I hate shit sometimes, I keep evaluating myself and thinking she right, Im just loser, fat and stuff. Does anybody else ever fell like that Ohya I also suffer from

Anxiety
    Depression
    Obeisty
    Acne
    Some hair loss (really making me miserable)

2. You're the only one who can get yourself out of this, sort out your diet, a potential cause for your acne, and a definite cause of your weight issues. It will really help with your confidence.

3. You have to want to change. Just like the above person said. But also remember that a lot of people that cut other people down have low-self esteem, just to feel better about themselves.

At some point in your life you will just come to the conclusion of "I dont give a fuck anymore" and it is the best feeling in the world.

4. Your not alone.

5. haha why do you care man just be like 'fuck you bitch'. think about it, why do you let it get to you?

6. #6 Makizushi, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
    I have a big dick. Knowing this, anything anyone says to me is just nul and void.

You've got to think of what you've got to be proud of, and then you've got to remind yourself how cool you are when someone wants to fuck with you.

It's all about confidence!

7. truth :bongin:

8. I've been diagnosed with manic depression most of my life and I've learned to cope with it (although the past few months have been pretty bad). I've considered killing myself numerous times and you know what I did to feel better? I just thought about a funny joke my friend said or a good time I had. That simple. It's all about your mindset. Believe me, it took years to teach my brain to let these things go and don't expect to be able to do it right away but sooner or later you'll start to realize that nothing anyone says matters.

Remember that there are people out there who have it MUCH worse then you do.

No point in beating yourself up all day over a stupid comment some highschool slut said when they probably forgot about the whole thing 5 minutes later...

Smoke a bowl and think about good times. I know it feels damn near impossible when it's all you can think about at the moment but you've gotta learn to push it aside and forget about it.

9. Another thing to remember is that you WILL be rejected, but there are too many beautiful women in the world to fret about one.

Gucci Mane says girls are like buses, every 15 minutes you've got one coming.

10. Listen to the man.

How can you let something fuck your whole day up when the bitch probably forgot about it right after she said it. I know how you're feeling though man, I used to have a really bad feud with this nasty bitch in my group who you would've thought was an expert at fucking up peoples day. This bitch was properrr bitter because she used to get fucked up by all the boys she hung out with because a roomer went around that SHE fingered a boy. Like, stuck her thumb up his arse. This bitch used to see me and straight away say something to fuck with me. I'd be wearing shorts and she'd say "haha your legs are proper hairy". In a sly way though, not in a purpousfully mean way, in a sort of i'm-being-cheeky-and-friendly-but-i'm-cutting-off-your-dick way.

Nobody else had a bad thing to say about me, only this bitch. And you know what? I stopped caring. And suddenly everything got better.

Funny thing is though, about 2 months after I stopped giving a fuck, she said something to my mate, and I exposed her in front of EVERYBODY. Felt good, man.

But yeah moral is, the sooner you stop caring (just think "why is this bothering me?") the better.

11. Keep your head up.
    We all have our own personal battles in life. You have accomplished something that is the first step. Recognize your struggle, now you must learn to face it with strength. The more strength you show will be more strength you will acquire.

12. You have to be the greatest force for change in your life.

Usually if we feel good about our exterior appearance it makes so many things easier.

Have you thought about how you will lose weight? The Acne won't be forever. The weight however will, along with all the negative societal stigma that comes with it.

If you start doing positive things that move you in forward direction towards looking better you will without a doubt feel better about yourself.

The best way to begin is by doing "the next right thing", and after that, do it again and again. And soon you will find you are on the road to making yourself feel better and changing your life forever.

Also, manic depression NEEDS meds. You have to see a doc about that, or else you may not make it.

13. btw, I heard that if you just sleep with a fresh towel on your pillow every night your acne will clear up in no time?

Makes sense I guess, but I've never had acne, a bit of dry skin but thats some easy shit to cure. I'd try this towel thing if I were you.

Make sure it's a fresh one every night as well. Try it, see what happens.

14. ^This girl knows whats good! :hello:

I just got on anti-depressants and hopefully they work. My mother's on them and says they are great.
    Yeah dude the amount of grease from your face that gets on your pillow at night (especially if you don't clean your face before bed or clean the pillowcase regularly) is damn near disgusting.

You'd be surprised at the amount of help just cleaning your pillows every day would do. ;)

15. Fuck that vacuous cunt. Don't let her bring you down. She is probably a fucking dummy in the first place and has callouses on her knee's from BJ parties.

This is why YOU need to MAN UP, and start doing something.

I know when you look at yourself you think "How the fuck can i fix all that". Well, ask yourself, "how would i eat a giant fucking elephant?" And i'll say: 1 bite at a time.

Nothing is going to happen over night. And if you stay depressed you won't ever move to make a change because you won't have the will in you. I would say get up exercise and that will release endorphins and chase off the depression but it's easy to say and harder to do.

However, realize, that if you do nothing...if you expect to just wake up one day and be a Swan - forget it.

You are what you repeatedly do. So do not sit there and stay sad. Get yourself on a program to make a change, create milestones, and meet them and i guarantee you after 30 days you will feel good about yourself, and in 1 year, you will be a new kid.

16. yo just be yourself and stop caring about what people think. someone is always gonna have something negative to say, thats just how the world spins. you got to learn to look past it and just be cool about it.

17. #17 AK Infinity, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010

You have a nice little list of things there to beat yourself over that's for sure. I've had times in my life where I've felt similar to yourself, I can't deny that, but for different reasons. What I found after years of struggle and self-doubt is that how we feel, irregardless of the circumstances around us, depends largely on what we are willing to believe about ourselves. Accepting a bad message is far, far, far worse than the perceived message itself. It's like being stabbed with a knife and doing everything in your power to ram the blade in deeper.

I'm not going to tell you to cheer up because truth to tell, you have to believe that and you aren't at that stage yet. Sometimes people need years of life experience to counter the messages they destroy themselves with.

I can see that you are struggling brother, but what are you going to do about those struggles, and when is feeling like this going to be enough before you take ownership over you?

"What a fool, quoth he, am I, thus to lie in a stinking dungeon, when I may as well walk at liberty! I have a key in my bosom, called Promise, that will, I am persuaded, open any lock in Doubting Castle."

~John Bunyan~

18. Dude, i was never really an insecure person with my looks until i developed moderate/sever acne. It killed me, but i'm still making it through. You just gotta forget about shit and remember that you can always redeem yourself. Now I'm on accutane and I'm hoping i will be clear in 5 months. Just remember, it is all in your head, you are the only one who can change your attitude. Just have be yourself and have fun in life. Its hard sometimes, but you gotta get through it.

19. Acne is not forever.

It destroyed my high school experience.

But look at me now. STILL UGLY! WOOT!

But no acne!