Low price advanced nutrients

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ItalianMH13, Aug 4, 2010.

1. whats up yall came accross this hydro supplier online, prices were great considering it was advanced nutrients....... ordered on the 27th of july got my order on the 30th......they have a process of redistributing their nutrients from larger containers, i was extremely happy and they also offer discounts for when you refer customers hence the reason im posting this:smoking: the website is http://nutesforless.com if you decided to use them please tell them ItalianMH13 sent you
    peace:cool:

2. Wait, they rebottle the nutes, then sell them cheaper? Sorry, that sets off my spidy senses. I smell scam.

3. that site looks good to me-- but im a ff kind of guy!:D

4. they dont tell you wat the K.N.P.are if you dont know wat they are how do you know how good it is tomato food could be just as good but i hope it works fore you let us know how good it is

5. i was a little concerned too but they do have quality and customer guarentee, i had bought 4liters of b-52 and i took out a liter to compare it with surplus b-52 i had and it was identical. im just saying its worth a shot they do guarentee everything and if ur not satisfied just return it. remember tell them italianmh13 sent you
    peace

6. exactly how did you "compare" these?

i agree with badaxe....seems fishy.

7. if its legit...great idea...but unless you buy the shit by the truckload i just dont see where their makin' their money....wouldn't shipping eat that up:confused:

8. i compared the ppms ......i also have been using AN for over six years.....suit yourself i didnt make this thread for ppl to get all conspiracy theorist just trying to help others save some money

9. shipping large containers of chemicals is surely going to have specialty shipping requirements and fees.

where they profit isnt my only concern. i would be worried if they actually give you what you think your purchasing or just a knock off. or do they water it down?

do they give you a certificate or document of some sort from Adv. Nutes assuring you its thier product?

they sell only Adv. Nute products but they only sell a select few?

10. you should just ask them these things im happy with my order i dont rly feel like going back in forth trying to convince you

11. i was just pointing them out. a smart man asks questions. feel free to purchase what ever, when ever, from whom ever...its your money not mine bro

12. If this company buys ferts in large volume containers, I.E. 45 gallon drums they can buy at a greatly reduced price. Re packaging and relabeling might cost 10 cents per package in a large volume deal. the ferts are the same as you would pay a hydro shops between 300% and 1000% markup on that same package. cut out the middle man, buy smart and lower overhead all contribuite to cheeper prices. volume buying requires volume selling and that requires a low price. you will also find those who cheepen the product dont last long. Condeming a product just because its cheeper is a quick way to being poor.

13. yeah...your right...i dont know what thetr payin' in bulk......why doesn't somebody call an and ask them about them...sure they know;)

14. sorry Deacon , what we pay is a closely gaurded secret ..if you knew what we pay you would know what we make and i would not have been able to retire financally secure at 47.

15. i emailed advance nutes directly to see whats up. i gave them a link to the vendor and asked if they deal with this company.

questioning a product or service is NOT going to land you in the poor house. blindly purchasing things simply because they are cheaper is goin to do it.

mr bob....sounds like may own your own hydro store of some sort. tell me if its more profitable to buy in bulk and bottle yourself then why dont we see more stores and sites doing it?

OK so your Adv nutes are cheaper as the business owner to purchase in drums instead of retail ready packaging.....it aint gonna jump into smaller bottles by itself. that requires equipment and man hours.

so now you gotta buy bottling equipment, bottles, a labeler, labels, hire people to bottle, hire QC, hire maintenance for your machinery, more employees means more cost for insurance benefits, also means more payroll fees from your payroll company, more money floating around means your accountant wants more money to keep track of it all.

if thats sounds like too much for this operation lets make it small scale. but when we do this our comapany loses buying power with any other company it gets a product or service from....this means those rates for those services and products go up.....which brings the consumer rate up

any idiot understands buy for a penny and sell for 2 but its not as black and white as it sounds

16. #16 mrbob_58, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
    i owned my own business for 27 years. not hydro, but its all the same when it comes to buying and selling. only the products change. we started in a garage in 1976 and sold out in 2003 with 60,000 sq feet of floorspace. I learned a thing or two about how things work.

I need a computer for labels, a bunch of plastic containers and a guy making 10 bucks an hour to pack them. As the business grows I automate. My business was designing and building machines for production of goods in plants. everything from simple conveyors to robots. So the first thing i would buy is a good used metering machine.

Being in business is only as expensive as you make it. if you want glitzy storefronts and fancy stores , be prepared to pay for it. every cost has to be offset buy the NET profit in the item. A guy in a garage can and will undercut the storefront because he wants that business and with the much lower overhead , he can

17. #17 deacon, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
    free samples...they treat me right i pimp em:Dgotta trust mr bob...livin' down here in fla in know the canadians can pinch an eagle off a quarter...frugal lot those

18. the word is cheep...not frugal....lolololol

19. just tyring to be politically correct....your one of the few countries that can stand us:D

20. Hey guys, sorry to have caused such a stir. I was not condeming the site. I guess it was just the OP's description. They rebottle their nutes and sell them cheaper. That just sounds fishy, ya know? lol. But I was on my way out the door and did not have time to click on the site. So I was not accusing, only asking. Peace all. :smoking: