Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

low on cash and need to feed tabacoo craving

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yoskaterdawg, Jun 17, 2010.

1. does anyone know cheap off brand cigs that actually dont taste like shit like im going to try pall malls and usas are there any other cheap good cigs

2. My bf smokes the pall mall menthols.
    You might want to look into getting a can of dry tobacco and some papers. You'll probably be able to save money that way. They even have little machines that pack tobacco into papers with filters now.

3. nice always wanted to try those and yeah i was looking into that thanks

4. Get your self a cheap 5-7 dollars cig machine (they work great and last) and some cig tobbaco. I smoke about 20-30 cigs a day and it was costing me about 10-15 bucks a day. Now i smoke better tasteing cigs for about 2-3 dollars a day.

There is also ALOT less chemicals in baged tobacco since its un processed. i went from 8bucks a pack to under 2$ a pack and i actually prefer my home made cigs to any premade brand. Shit i know people that make a pack of cigs for 75cents a pack using "pipe tobbacco"

Look into it OP it will save you alot of money and be better for you.

5. Seems like a perfect opporotunity to think about quitting. But it's your choice, it's hard to quit when you don't want to.

Can't you just ask random people got them?

6. marlboro

Attached Files:

7. ^^^ This. I mean - I roll my own by hand, though. I even buy filters, so I get a real cigarette - it just takes a minute to roll.

Because of all this, I went from smoking a pack and a half a day (steady) to 1/2 pack to a pack a day.

Roll-up tobacco is $4 a bag (was only 98 cents 5 years ago!!!) - You can get almost 2 packs out of a $4 bag.

8. i know all these people are saying roll your own but imo fuck that camel filters ftw haha but if i was low on cash i'd buy malboro reds, and if i was even lower then that on cash i'd prolly get pall malls of course i'd never smoke anything but camel filters regularly