Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Low odour strains or ways to consume with low odour( not edibles)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jayjay850, May 16, 2022.

1. Hey, wondered what people that don't live alone do when they can't use edibles, to be able to medicate without a strong smell. Are there strains that people have found to be low odour or is that just crazy? Other methods? Open to suggestions. Thanks

2. Interesting post. I thought of a low smeller and would name it Stealth Bomber. If you give your plants too much light and heat the buds will loose their smell especially combined with a quick 2 day dry. Rolling up a toothpick joint and cliping into about 8 equal size pieces will enable you to ingest it in a pipe of some kind without losing smoke. The lost smoke is the real smeller. Then blow it into a flushing toilet but usually only works like that if the toilet is stainless if you know what I'm sayin... lmao

3. 20+ years ago we would fill toilet paper / paper towel rolls with dryer sheets. If I remember correctly, they were called spoofs (but it was a long time ago).

Take a hit, blow into the roll, smoke filters thru sheet...now enjoy the sweet smells of ivory fresh, or whatever dryer sheet smell you grab.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. There are lots of cannabis cultivars that are bred to have reduced odor because people want to be able to grow them discreetly without neighbors knowing and that sort of thing.

5. What are some low odor strains?

6. IMG_20220527_224421.jpg IMG_20220527_224434.jpg

If I have to be super discreet and I have flower I use a vape with one of these carbon filled blow throughs
    I can go in a room with a window and leave little trace

7. Now all you need is one of those odorless cultivar breeds that are all the bro science rage.

8. Never heard of one of these strains
    Do you know of any?
    That would be something
    Everything I vape stinks up the car on the drive back from the dispensary

9. Get a good dry herb vape like the Arizer solo 2, Pax 3, utilitarian 722 from planet of the vapes, good prices. Also get a 4 piece grinder for a medium grind. I use the solo 2 and the glass stem holds about 0.23 grams or so and pack light/firm. The vapor is super light and dissappears quickly without that combustie roachy smell. It's also better on the lungs and you get more of the terpines and beneficial byproduct without those combustible toxins regular smoking gives..