Low Odour Strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ciarán69, Apr 5, 2019.

1. This has been asked a few times here, with few answers. I've looked online for low odour strains, so I know what seed companies say.
    Im wondering has anyone actually grown a low odour strain? How strong was it at the end of flowering?

Thanks for any & all replies!

2. I never worried about odor - I use carbon scrubbers connected to exhaust fans

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Worry more about Quality/Quantity

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I know, but I'd like a low odour strain!

5. I personally have never heard of any LOW ODOR strains - even the bag seeds i grow have a strong smell till cured all the way

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ah yes, those google chappies!
    I have seen that & other lists, but I wanted 1st hand experience from someone who has actually grown the strain.

Thanks for the reply!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've grown a hybrid of Northern Lights, Mount Hood Magic, and it's a favorite with a light sweet earthy smell. The problem is, I also grew 2 other strains in the room at the same time and they all kind of end up having one combination of smells in the room. Usually people grow multiple strains at once instead of just one. Makes it hard to notice if one smells less than the others...

I have a Jack Herer growing now that's 3 weeks or so from flower. It's a sweet smell if I get some of the oil off the branches.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jack Herer is low odor. If mixed with stinky indica it gets more aromatic.

• Like Like x 1
  9. For me.... here are a few low odor strains I have personally grown many times over..

Jack Herer, Green House Seeds (photo), and Sensi Seeds (photo), has very low odor during flowering, but not the one from Delicious Seed, as that one is very pungent smelling when flowering.
    Bubble Gum, 00 Seeds (photo), and Serious Seeds (photo), has very low odor during flowering, but not the one from TH Seeds, as that one is very pungent smelling when flowering.
    Northern Lights, Vision Seeds (photo), Sagarmatha Seeds (#9 photo), has very low odor during flowering
    Currant Kush, VIP Seeds (photo), has very low odor during flowering.
    Blue Mystic, Nirvana Seeds (photo), has very low odor during flowering.

• Like Like x 1