Low humidity

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by hazzardluck, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Hello everyone. I heard something that wanted to get some thoughts on. I wanted to drop my humidity to

35% RH WEEKS 1-4
    30% RH weeks 4-7,
    25% RH the last 3 weeks.

I have heard that the results are pretty narly. Especially color wise. I was going to also drop the temps to 58-60 at night. I know I am definitely not trying to stress the plants during that stage.

Sent from my Pixel using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. As long as you've got a decent dehumidifier, hygrometer, decent vent, and a good grasp on your temps I'd go for it dude. I've heard a lot of good comes from mid to late flower at lower humidity. The only thing is that's typically when one typically flushes their nutes, and I have a good mind to think that there's diminished returns unless your plants have hefty reserves in their foliage/stems/and roots.

Go for it dude. Let us know how it turns out

3. Yeah sounds good. I have the ability to control all aspect of my environment. So the levels are possible. I just need to have a steady progression, thanksfully i use alot of technology to keep consistent. I just don't wanna stress them and have them turn male. I usually only do feminized since I'm still starting out Abit.

Is there a way to know if the reserve's are getting up there? Or is that a internal aspect that the plant does that we have no control over?

Sent from my Pixel using Grasscity Forum mobile app