Low effort grow (pic)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Derrick14, Jun 11, 2009.

1. I have one bag seed plant that was planted last Tuesday so now it is 9 days old. How does it look so far? [​IMG] Sorry about the low quality, it was on my phone. I will have better pics soon. I have taken pics since it sprouted. Also, I keep it outside during the day and inside for about 5 1/2 hours a day under a regular lightbulb. Is this good or bad plan?

2. 9 days? im no pro but mine have been going 9 days now and its alot bigger than that its a lowryder so i dont know if genetics have anything to do with it?
    maybe someone else can help u out

3. looks right just a slow grower?

4. yeh looks fine might just be a slow grower im on my first grow so im not the best place for advice

5. needs more light. i dont understand why you are taking it inside and outside. keep it in one environment. the changes are stunting the plant. and when you say regular bulb i think of a round incandesant light which is no where suitibile for growing. it is too late in the season to really expect anything outdoors. i suggest get a proper indoor setup and grow it. if kept outside it wont grow big considering it is almost time in the growing season for flowering. hope this helped. besides the growth stunt it looks fine. but really needs some light.

6. +1 on needing more light. The light needs to be pretty close to the plant, though you should be able to put your hand between the light and the plant without getting burned.