Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Low-dose V.S High-dose

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Torridoweed, Apr 19, 2016.

1. There is considerable difference between cannabis users based on how they consume it. The first group which consume high amounts of marijuana per serving in short periods are devastated while the second group which consume low amounts per serving twice a week and take +30 days breaks twice a year to restore their sensitivity to Cannabinoids from their first time use are superb.

In second group users are always far above average levels of dopamine/serotonin. it is not clear how much is "low" when there is no reliable research to support it. I found this research but they didn't published useful details.

It is important to find out what "low dose" means exactly. how much THC, CBD or CBN? What randomization techniques can trick the brain for better results? What is the best guideline for making golden edibles? and how frequent using them keeps user safe from sensitivity damages?

2. i posted same topic somewhere else and no useful discussion there either. looks like all of you folks are in the first group and never being in the second

3. Or when your first posts on a cannabis forum are talking somewhat negatively about smoking, people tend to not reply.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm not devastated by my cannabis consuming... I'm deeply immersed in the culture I promote and enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Get the fuck out of here with your holier than thou shit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's because I couldn't figure out WTF you were trying to say, even though my reading comprehension skills are superb.

• Like Like x 2
  7. That^^

Make more sense and you might get replies on the subject at hand.

8. English is obviously not your first language, and that's okay. Not really sure what you're trying to say, or what you mean by "devastated". Not sure you know what that word means, because no, nobody's being "devastated" by smoking a lot of marijuana at once. In adults, most of marijuana's effects are temporary with no ill long term issues. Children may be a different issue. Maybe you are a child and that's where you're coming from?