Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

low-cal no-strain dorm pb chocolate milk

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kaieousness, Jan 31, 2013.

1. hey GC
    i haven't been here in a while and i've only made edibles once before (using the crock pot for dummies tutorial with some minor adjustments, fantastic)
    i mostly do this stuff in my dorm so i was looking for a quicker recipe that could get me stoned for the night
    after reading some threads i thought i'd try my own, but i'm counting calories currently and i know thc is fat-soluble so i thought i'd try making it as healthy as possible

what i used:

• 1 tbsp pb
    • 1/2 cup whole milk
    • 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate syrup
    • about enough weed to get me stoned all night (one huge bowl or two moderate ones... i recently had a tolerance break yay me)

so what i did was i took a brandy glass because it was clear and microwave safe
    and i melted the pb into the milk and heated the mixture until it boiled over and made a huge mess (i recommend keeping a close eye on it so you don't do that)
    then i sprinkled the weed into it and used the pb cover to keep the glass covered
    went to the gym for 45 minutes
    came back, just added the chocolate and i'm drinking it now
    it tastes like i spilled grass into my chocolate milk or something it's not bad at all

i'll keep you updated

2. it got me high. regular high nothing special which is kinda what i wanted. hit around 40 minutes in, peaking nowish.

the nutrition facts btw:
    176 calories
    11g carbs
    12g fat
    9g protein
    2g fiber
    and a bunch of vitamins
    next time i'd probably add a tsp of butter to it, would still be ~200cal.

3. Interesting. I'm always interested to hear about people's experiences who don't have access to a full kitchen. It makes it quite challenging.

Have you considered making a Green Dragon?
    It's not as quick as this but can be made discreetly. I'm working on a freezer version that is much quicker than traditional methods but wouldn't work without a freezer.
    There are many tutorials here.