Low Budget grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jayjay5396, Nov 17, 2011.

1. #21 jayjay5396, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    week 12

hi sadly i still got the problem with the leaves looking bad on (rose) the good news is i can see more new growth and them buds are getting wider think putting her in a bigger pot has done well for her she needed it i'll fix her up

my other plant (felicia) she hasnt really change much since last week still looking good tho just starting to flower i think

Heres my girls .....

Attached Files:

2. Week 13

Hi this is week 13 of my girls they looking a little better this week the replanting into bigger pots has seemed to of done its job.

(Rose) shes starting to smell of skunk, more new growth is there, i dont know where her fan leaves are gone but it dont look like shes got any. Still got the odd couple of leaves dying off but shes still alive n them buds are getting fatter.

(Felicia) shes looking nice now compared to before when i over watered her, shes getting buds on her too just no where near as big as rose

they have both been fed and watered last night will water again in 3-4 days time feeding them in another 2 weeks time as the feed bottle stats

(P.S just started a New York City Diesel feminized seed off under 14w LED blue and red its just starting to sprout will be adding photos of it to this thread in a week or 2 nothing much to see at the moment)

heres my girls....

Attached Files:

3. sorry i havent been updating this thread, i think im gonna give up the heat is just too much its burning the buds :(

watch out with HPS there's a lot of heat, towards the end of growing the heat drys the plant out making growing bud very brittle dry.

i've just started an LED grow (in my sig) there's no heat at all so that one should be a good grow

(i still got my girls growing but it not pretty, i will upload photos if anyone wants to see them)

4. cut down felicia she wouldnt flower all i got was hairs still got rose so will see what happens and got a new plant nyc diesel fem

5. Shame to hear you're giving up on the HPS. Have you tried with a cool tube?? These can lower the temps considerably and allow you to put the light closer, well worth the investment of $80 or so!

6. #26 jayjay5396, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    its looking like HPS systems do need a lot of money i havent got extractor fans stuff like your supposed to have all i have is the 400w hps and a 25w desktop fan thats basically it my temp is always around 30c ideally it should be 22c so its far too hot

the heat is burning the tops of the 1 plant i got left so the tops are dead pretty much.

i now have an LED system there is no heat so now im gonna try vegging with LED hopefully that grows them shorter its defiantly maken them fatter then i'll use the HPS for flowering,

i cant move the hps light its fixed in one place in my closet moving it is not an option all i did was started them off on boxes then reduced the boxes as the plants got taller till eventually the plant now stands on no boxes but the plant is tall now its getting burnt, i have tryed L.S.T but after a few days the plant looks like its dying so i took the string off and shes ok LST just doesnt wanna work for me

here's a photo of the girl i have left you'll see its not working out for me i mean shes also lost 95% of her leaf ive not touched them they just all dropped off its not pretty its more pitty

Attached Files:

7. i bet the trimming was a piece of cake

8. have u got a pic of what it all looked like cured how much was your yield?

9. So how did the nugs come out ?

10. it was crap weed nothing much was just my first grow, am getting much better now