Low blood sugar... fuck me.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by MPower420, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Does anyone here have to combat low blood sugar? If you do, I'm sure you know how frustrating and sometimes down right scary it can be. For example, I got up early this morning, took a shower and laid back down. I decided to load up a bowl and smoke one before I went about my day. Maybe 5 minutes after I loaded it, I thought, DAMN, I'm high as hell already. I looked at the bowl and realized it was still green and then it hit me. I hadn't took a single toke yet.

So, I stumbled out of bed and made it into the kitchen, feeling all lightheaded and loopy, took my blood sugar and found that it was down in the 30s. WAYYYYY to fucking low. Low for me is around 80 and "ok" is 110-120 (my average). As an EMT, I knew that it could be serious if left unattended so I decided to force down a sandwhich and a couple tablespoons of syrup, followed my 1/2 a Mountain Dew. An hour later... 65. Still not much better, so I ate a cheeseburger, smoked a bowl, drank the last of the Mountain Dew and a couple more tablespoons of syrup... 85. It's slowly climbing but I still feel a bit "out". I don't like this shit.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep it from dropping so suddenly and why it might be taking so damn long to come back up. I know there are "fast" and "slow" sugars, I had a combo of both and it didn't help much.

What the hell is wrong with me? :(

2. well you had low blood sugar, that is what was wrong with you.

Next time dont smoke on an empty stomach

edit: ok i read it through actually and i dont know what to say since you said that you ate and took sugar directly. Talk to your doctor