Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Low blood sugar after smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DreamsOfMidnight, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys do you experience lower blood sugar after smoking??? I've always ha low blood sugar, even before I started smoking, my blood sugar average was always around 70 when I'd wake up, but then started going up to 90-101 when I'd wake up. But then when i started smoking I notices that even though I'd eat double the usual sugar(munchies) I'd have a blood sugar level of 70-89 in the middle of the day(usual middle if the day blood sugar level would be 120-140) anyways does that make sense??? Does smoking weed regulate blood sugar? (And the only reason I'd check my blood sugar so much is because my dad is diabetic so I tend to check my sugar every now and then out of paranoia)...

^.^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.