Low and bushy plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wrecker92, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Hi, my plant is low and bushy I've topped it multiple times as you can see, all I was thinking is most plants I look at are my h taller then mine and skinnier? They are nearly 2months old any advice

They Are under a 400watt metal halide they were under a t5 and a 600hps at first

Attached Files:

2. Really no one can even look what a rubbish site

3. looks good too me bro, now i dont have much experience but low and bushy is something i would deem desirable

4. Sweet just asking people for about of advice might put into flower In 2 weeks

5. Yeah man short, and bushy is what most of us go for. Usually gives you a more even canopy with more bud sites, which is ideal. Looking good.

6. There are alot of threads on this site, dont have a tantrum cause people dont flock to answer your question that can be answered by simple research.

As for short plants, mine are barely over the lip of my pots due to lst early on. Shorter the better.

7. Might wanna go a little easier on the nutes and give them some cal-mag too.

8. Why did you switch from 600w and a t5 to 400w? Should be the other way around. Just buy a 600w MH bulb. Also, once you switch to 12/12 the plant will stretch due to shortened light cycle.

9. I don't understand what you want advising. you say your plants are shorter and wider than other plants of the same age, yet you state yourself that you have topped them a few times. so you have answered your question yourself

that's probably why you have had very few people responding. what your asking isn't clear

however aside from that your plants are very over fertilised, what is your EC? I would dial it back considerably

10. Hardly having a tantrum

11. Ok thanks what's the cal-mag for

12. Got t5 because heat problems and had a 600w hps changed to 400mh as that's all my shop had

13. My ec Is only like 1.2 -_-

14. And it's clear what I'm asking if you read it properly just wanted to know if they look ok with people and clearly a good job if people say cal-mag a lower ec

15. that was just because of the burnt yellow tips on some of the fan leaves,over all they look great just keep the ph as close to 6.5 as possible and give pure ph'ed reg water once every 3rd watering and all will work out great

16. I put the ph to 5.8 that's what loads of people told me?

17. thats for hydroponics,in soil its 6.5

18. Yeah that's what I thought you meant sorry - so the ones in soil need cal-mag or the 4 big ones

19. I did read it properly and you just asked for advice. that is too vague for most people, that's why you haven't gotten many replies, that and the attitude of course. I just thought I would let you in on that but you can do whatever you want with that information, it doesn't bother me either way

20. Attitude :/ ok mate