Loving this Amnesia OG

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by glueberry_crunch, Jul 6, 2020.

1. So, this Amnesia OG was a freebie from seedsman. I'm really loving the structure of this plant. Huge fans, nice spacing, vigorous growth.

She was flush with the scrog, and in 4 days of going into flower, she's shot up and drank over 2 gals of water.

Super happy because I'm coming off of a disappointing run of blueberry (slow grower, yield was comparably low).

This is a small 2x4 tent. MVIMG_20200706_104501.jpg MVIMG_20200706_104503.jpg MVIMG_20200706_104514.jpg MVIMG_20200706_104508.jpg

spiral out, keep going

• Like Like x 3
  2. ...and yes, need to clean up the lower growth and defoliate. Been busy.

spiral out, keep going

• Like Like x 1
  3. I heard all the clapping and was wondering what the heck was going on. Looks like you've got a winner plant and I hope the harvest is a killer.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Haha, I was referring to the fan leaves...they are nice, big, and healthy.

spiral out, keep going

5. That was one stream and I really didn't have any luck with definitely doesn't like it outside in the heat but this is beautiful keep it up

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thanks. It was barely above the scrog net only 4 days ago. Crazy! This is in soil, by the way.

spiral out, keep going

7. #7 glueberry_crunch, Jul 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
    This plant completely overtook the tent. I have to break down the tent and pull out my 4x4 (with more height) from a box. I am setting it up now. This sucks because I have a scrog and a reservoir with blumat hooked up, so I have to take it all apart.

Plant is healthy as shit though.

spiral out, keep going

8. This is going to be pretty f'ing heavy pulling out from the tent. Ugh!! Better planning next time. This thing stretched like crazy though.

spiral out, keep going

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pics friend?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'll post pics of the girls in its new home. Those other pics are at the very start of flower and I assure you things look a lot different now.

It was an exhausting night. Set up the new tent (lost the instructions so had to figure it out), had to undo the scrog, move the plant, drain the blumat reservoir, set the lights back up, etc. What a pain in the butt.

Since she didn't have the scrog anymore, a lot of branches popped up and came to the middle, blocking light, so I supercropped her. I went a little too far on one of the branches.

Also, I worked into the dark period, so she got an extra hour and a half of low ambient light. So, I extended the dark period by an hour on the timer. I hope everything is fine. I think it should be.

spiral out, keep going

• Like Like x 1
  11. Here she is. Rightmost branch got a little carried away on the supercropping. MVIMG_20200718_113108.jpg

spiral out, keep going

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm thinking about side lighting or going from 400w to 600w now that it's in a bigger tent. Really want to get into LEDs actually but I can't find time to do the research. Anyway, just thinking she's going to want more light since she's getting pretty big.

spiral out, keep going

• Like Like x 1
  13. Love the TOOL quote.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I agree that everything will be okay. I bet you are exhausted though brother. Continue as good as you can and good luck

15. Wow she's really fucking growing excuse my language but wow. Good job friend

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looks like you are almost using complete perlite so please enlighten me

17. I assume you are using hid lighting then? I am using 600 hps and I'm happy and proud of what's going on

• Like Like x 1
  18. It's an organic soil grow, but I like to use rice hulls for a mulch, so that's why it looks that way.

I ordered a 600w ballast and bulb. HPS for now. LED some day.

Thanks for the compliment, yeah, she is growing like a champ. I normally veg to the same size in that tent but this plant just grew remarkably fast. Sucks that I had to do all that extra work, but it is what it is.

spiral out, keep going

• Like Like x 1
  19. You need more room if you’re side lighting unless you’re going with extremely weak lights. I’m going to be side lighting my room with Alibaba knock off LEDs. I’ll need same space as I have from the light above my canopy, as I will on the sides. If you side light properly, have the right strain, you can get 3 footprints. The top and both sides. SCRoG the 3 footprints and weave plant in, like normal top SCRoG. If I have the correct strain, I can increase my yield by 66%, with installing sidelight. However I have a large room with room to add the side lights. I’ll just need to buy a 3 ton split and my current split to to small. Look at this dudes side lighting set up! He’s getting over 50lbs with 12 plants. However, it only works out to line 1.3grams a watt because he’s running 20000 watts. 40+ lbs with 12 Plants in 2 Rooms on a Flip

• Like Like x 1