Loving the 2 450W LEDs and Coast of Maine plant food 5-2-4

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Darien86, Apr 11, 2017.

• Like Like x 4
  1. They look good

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

2. I'm staying away from liquid nutes... I top dressed with some homemade compost and Coast of Maine. Man I'll tell ya, they are loving life. I think I'm done with liquid nutes forever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Which Coast of Maine product are you using. I live about 8 miles from the facility that makes it in Marion, ME. I prefer the lobster compost. Just curious.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm using the plant food while in veg. I'm going to switch to fish bone meal when I start to bloom. I'm just too dressing with a tablespoon and some compost. Using the soil was too expensive for me to shipped to where I live!

• Like Like x 2
  5. OMG SOMETHINGS WRONG! THEY ARE PURPLE!! For realios though, they look nice, but cant see any thing else :D

6. I agree with you. If you had to pay for the shipping of the soil it would be cost prohibitive. I've never tried the liquid, but if its anything like the soil you can't go wrong. Good Luck with your grow!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I know!! I wish it was feasible getting bags shipped to my house. I live to far away. I'll just stick to my 3 lb bags for now! I agree though, I really wish I could use their growing soil! I'm using Roots Organics soil right now.

8. My local garden center carries it, but it's in their "homegrowers" section. No one buys that soil for tomatoes.... and since I have a reputation to protect in the community I'll let UPS deliver it to my door... in a brown box.

9. I just transplanted into 5 Gallon Pots. I'm putting my SCROG up this week. Switching to flower in two weeks. Day 27 veg. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. They look very healthy continue the good work

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

11. Thank you!! The scrog is starting to fill out! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1