Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loves random surprises.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Havent smoked weed in like 2 days. Its been a rough 2. Long story short my friend Marissa is looking around my room for random shit cuz she is bored. So she stumbles upon 2 bags of shake that was equivalent to abot 3 one hitters.... It wasnt much but it did the job. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. cool story, bro :rolleyes:

3. I've found bud on my floor, it was stale and didn't taste great but it gave me a buzz.

4. Usually i find roaches somewhere when im scarping up something when im dry. I must say i love finding roaches and random buds! Then again... who doesn't.

5. Fuck Florida. Sorry, but i hate them with a passion.

But Congrats on the find