Loveline?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xtiffany, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Loveline

any loveline listeners here?
    ive been a listener for 4 years.

2. i listen to it every chance i get when im in the car late at night lol.

its pretty funny, but to me dr drew comes off as a total dick a lot of times, and he is way to quick to believe that all his callers have had some sort of sexual trauma in the past.

still a good show to listen to hah

3. wow... i was really just looking on that site earlier. but it sucks because i don't have itunes, nor do i own a radio (besides the one in my car). :(

anyway, i use to travel to the bay a lot at night and that would be my main source of entertainment on the road. :love:

4. you can listen to it on their website.

click on the flashing LISTEN NOW sign. lol

5. ive been listening since 2006. i used to listen to it every night but then they decided to fire stryker and i straight up got bored and stopped. swedish

6. ^^ This....

7. Sorry this is completely unrelated but are you Swedish? Do you ever get those bilar candies?

8. my ex loved that shit....

9. yeahh, i started listening when stryker was on loveline. too bad he left. but he went on to do those reality shows on vh1.

10. this is one of those moments.. when i do the thing like this *palmface*

because i only notice "podcast" when searching to stream live shows.. ugh. thanks. you're the best. :D

11. i haven't listened to loveline in awhile, was a listener back when dr. drew and adam corolla were doing it

12. Coast 2 Coast.

'nuff said.

13. i used to listen to it every night in my car after skating. i havent drove in 6 months so i was unaware that stryker got fired? wtf. who is on with dr drew now?

14. im not swedish. its an old stryker quote that anderson used to keep looping and like this one time there was a solid two minutes of like a million different recorded swedishes, it was awesome

15. haha my brother loves that show

16. :laughing: oh ok, sorry

17. someone wanna fill me in on what this briefly? to lazy to google now.
    a radio show? prob an only american one?

18. 'tsall good

19. ?! THEY FIRED HIM? whaaaaat?

20. Loveline Live - Feb 28, 2010