Love.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Applegarth, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Is a strange thing. When I had first heard of a chillium I was like yea right that little thing, HA. Well I got to smoke out of a full sized glass chillium and not a one hitter. I am now in love with seemingly simple device. It was such a nice smoke, and my friend was able to get it cherry so we never had to light it, and we puffed till we were blazed. I really enjoyed that.

And I am also trying to get a 20 sack for this weekend. Go Me!

2. I love my chillum, its my most trusted device...

3. first time I smoked a chillum was at a party. There were about 5 of us about to smoke a blunt and for the wait someone packed their chillum.
    Shiiiiit, underestimated that thing. Tiny guy got us all really ready for the blunt.

Nonetheless, They can surely hold their own...even when facing numbers.

4. chillums are great for the golf course and sporting events. if you have a windbreaker type jacket or big shirt you can duck your face and arms inside it for a quick hit,

Right now I've almost got enough kief to press and fill one, A chillum is my favorite way to smoke keif when I am out of weed and in scavenge mode. It's just straight weed, no paper or water or anything. After about 6 or 7 hits it starts irritating my throat though.