LOVE The New Job

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weed~Head_K~Mak, Dec 1, 2009.

1. So 2day I Get A Call Maybe 10 Mins. After I Blaze 3 Bowls Packed With Some Dank. Just 2 Inform Me I Start My New Job 2day Well I Rush Inside Jumped In The Shower Ate Drank Tried My Best 2 Come Down. Well I Get 2 Work & Theres Only My Boss & 1 Other Guy @ The Time. Well The Boss Goes Into The Other Building & Me & Rob Started Talkin Im Still Blazed @ The Time When He Asked 4 A Cig. I Casually Asked Him If He Smoked Grass. He Looked @ Me & Said We Smoke In Here Everyday You Got Any? So I Pulled My Hide Away Pipe Out & In Less Than 10 Mins, Im Already Smokin On The Job. & The Job IS SOOO Simple. Prob. Not That Interesting But O Well Im Blazed.

2. Haha that's awesome. What's the job? Food service, by chance? I know some kids who work at a sub place, and they smoke inside the store all the time. Insane.

3. grats i needa real job

4. lol that's awesome, where do you work?

5. Its This Plant In A Town Maybe 5 Mins Outside Of Where I Live But We Do Our Work In A Shed Out Side The. Bussiness Owners House. All We Do Is Unload A Shipment Of CONES Lmao. Then Stack Az Many Az We Can In A Buggy Carry Them 2 A Machine Put The Open Part Of The Cone Inside. Wait & Make 20 Stacks Of 15-20 Cones A Stack. Then Take Them 2 The Plant. & We Basically Just Sit Around Smoke & BullShit.

6. Sorry I Will TRY 2 Remember That Like I Said Im Baked Lol.

7. I got dizzy reading from all those capitals i got about half way through

8. Please Dont Capitalize Every Starting Letter Of Every Word.

It's very annoying. =/

9. i wouldnt mind havin that job lol just get high and move cones

10. Cool Shit. Your Post Took Me Like An Hour To Read Because I Kept Trying To Start A New Sentance.

11. I wish i had a job that entailed sitting around chilling all day smokin some weed

12. lol i didn't even notice that you capitalized every word until somebody said something, but it sounds like a really odd job honestly

is it submart by any chance? haha every time I see that subway commercial where there's some knockoff sub sandwich place I just picture every single one of them being high

13. You Know You're Blazed When You Can't Stop Pressing The Shift Key Before You Type A Word.

14. magikarp uses splash. thats sick man. u should bring in game boys n pokemon battle

15. rofl +rep