Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Love the Bay Area!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rschalk117, Mar 13, 2011.

1. So yesterday i was chillin at my cousins house, spending the night.
    and i have a old friend from like 8th grade that lives in his area that i see every once in a while, and hes a dealer. and he ALWAYS hooks it fat
    so we go to his house, and he lets me hit his RooR for free, says he got it for $50 but i say bullshit, thats impossible new. lol
    and so hes like come on man how much you tryna spend, im like 25 and he says spend 50, ill give u 10G.
    i cant deny that...
    got 10G for 50 bucks and i left the house loaded off 2 hits from the bong haha.
    Got some fire stuff :D

cali is where its at!

2. i had a picture of the bong but i lost it i guess haha.
    It was cool though, it was a beaker bottom RooR with the logo in red, and it had a Green percolator and he had like a crazy swirled ashcatcher on there. It was cool.
    i would take a picture of the dank but i currently do not have a camera :/

3. What part of the bay area is this in?

4. Just a bit outside of Antioch and Discovery Bay, around that area.

5. Here in the San Jose area there is over 100 dispensaries. I tend to look in the daily Metro for daily specials/rare strains at different locations.