love stinks

Discussion in 'General' started by adamp, Dec 25, 2008.

1. you know what's even worse than falling for a girl who doesn't feel the same way for you?

falling for a girl who once loved you, but has since moved on and you know you both can never be.

:(

2. hey, if shes loved you once, what can that mean that she will never love you again?

from my experience, no girl COMPLETELY moves on.

3. ya man those feelings could come back at any time till then smoke up it allways helps with a brokein hart

4. shit sux

count your losses and move on

no se in wallowing in you sadness when u can get out there and get some new girl

or maybe just some random sex :D

5. true.

6. You need to go get yourself some strange my friend :cool:

Always remember - bitches aint shit but hoes and trix.

7. lol what's "some strange"?

8. Shit sucks, dude. It's only natural to feel like shit, but at the end of the day it's best to just get some rest and wake up with the mindset of finding new love, whether it be for a person OR a thing.

Cheer up, my dude. IT'S CHRISTMAS! :hello:

9. adam sandlers on it. cheer up buddy. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhRMeiyret0"]YouTube - Love Stinks - Wedding Singer[/ame]

10. I know what you're going through bro. Just keep that chin up.

11. dont be such a girl.
    take those sappy fuckin emotions and stick em deep inside you until it festers into a nice manly altzer.
    kids nowadays...

12. Some strange pussy man... Unknown pussy.. A new girl :cool:

i.e. "lets go to the bar and pick up some strange"

13. ^^^^ hahha, Weebie. Who are you to talk about strange pussy? haha. Last time I checked you keep poundin' the ex.

14. Yeh I know what you mean... I want to be with this girl but it will never happen :( oh well, we blaze together so that's good enough :p

:smoke:

15. I'm workin on it, I'm workin on it :eek:

Plus, I don't really have to do much work when I'm with a girl I've already been with.. They already know what I can do in bed and don't hesitate to give me another "shot" :cool: