Love rolling joints....

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by NakedBlunt, Aug 16, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Excuse the cheesy layout of the joints, but these are totally handrolled, no dollars no rollers used. I just wish I didn't love fatties

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You couldn't make a "G C" for us?
    :(

3. I dont much care for twisted ends but i enjoy nothing more than smoking a joint. Good stuff bud.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I like twisted end and cardbord filter for the mouth piece.

I like how you are rolling them oldskool. Have you worked out how to roll a 3 paper yet? From there 5 papers and up are easy.

5. Cones with a paper crutch. :metal:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I bite one of the twisted ends off when I'm ready to smoke it! Good for travel cause then your weed isn't spilling out all over the place. And no I couldn't spell out GC cause I sent this pic to my boyfriend to let him know all my pre-Rollie's were done which meant we could leave for our trip these are essential items for a road trip.

7. No but I'm sure I could figure it out. I have learned control of my finger tips. Took a while.

8. When I lived in Oregon we hit old historic hwy99 and hiked all of the water falls. Doobies we allways an essential part of the trip. When we drove to some of the pioneer graveyards and to places like John day fossil bed doobies are a necessary part of the trip. When I wake up in the morning doobies are the most important part of my day... Just like breakfast... Breakfast of mother fucking champions!! :metal:

• Like Like x 2
  9. i miss all the joint holders we had back in the day seldom see any at all,there was a ceramic one i loved .