Love PAX so much I bought a second

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by thegandyman, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Had mflb and atmos garbage raw and extreme q, snoop dog herbal g pen and again garbage. While PAX is high maintenance as far as cleaning but in vaping it is such a beast! As nice as my girls ass in my new profile pic. Lol... you like? But in all seriousness its the volcano of portables in quality and design. So discrete and compact in form. I laugh when beenie blades say it smells more, its not as efficient... blah blah its the portable every other company trys to match and in form still have not. I've wasted hundreds on crap and while there are other high end vapes and some notably nice. Please do your homework. Good day blades

2. The portable every other portable tries to match? Please do your own homework.

3. Obviously you haven't...

4. I agree haha I had the MFLB and the extreme q and they are both garbage compared to my pax

5. I have owned a pax and many more vaporizers.

6. #7 lwien, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014

So is that supposed to be a good thing?

Buy it's very design and how it operates,  it IS one of the smelliest and least efficient portables on the market.    That is a fact, not an opinion.    

7. I did my homework before buying a portable vape, after reading lots of reviews a settled on a pax.  Zero complaints about it, never will purchase another portable as my pax meets all my needs.  Next vape I purchase will be a desktop.

8. #9 lwien, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014

And that statement ^^^ is total bullshit.

And the OP is the same guy that made this ridiculous statement;
    "just a week ago bought the VapirRise for $230 and it is leaps and bounds better than the Q on every level from quality of hardware to incredible vapor output and is closest thing I've seen to Valcano in quality and efficiency.'

9. Obvious trolling

Attached Files:

10. I did my homework before buying a portable vape, after reading lots of reviews a settled on a pax.  Zero complaints about it, never will purchase another portable as my pax meets all my needs.  Next vape I purchase will be a desktop.

As for efficiency, 0.3g oven gets a good 20 hits out of it, then you have 0.3g of abv to cook with...I wouldn't complain about efficiency

11. #12 cannabisdayzzzd, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    I've had pax, mflb, firefly, volcano. I Think the pax uses a lot of bud real fast. It does hit nice though.
    I like the firefly the best however.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. 0.3 for 20 hits is the problem. It makes it one of the least efficient vapes on the market.

This thread is making me shake my head.

And that's supposed to be good efficiency?   As compared to what?    Hell, out of my PD, I was able to get 60 hits from .3g.   

There is no way in hell that a vape that is constantly cooking your herbs while it's heating up, in between hits and as it's cooling down, is going to be efficient.    The pure physics will not allow it.

14. I would recommend the extreme q as a desktop vape it takes a while to get used to but it's an amazing vape once you get the hang of it

15. It doesn't cool down and Ivan get about 20 hits off my pax when it's on the highest temp prolly 40 on the lowest and I mainly like it cause it hits more like a joint than a vape

16. I own a Pax as well... The Hammer, Firewood 2.1, and my MFLB blow it away completely.

17. Pax isn't all that man. There are plenty of vaps that are on the same lvl and even better for a half the price. It's just a money sign, doesn't mean it's the best and the volcano is a outdated unit man. Everyone compares everything to the volcano. You can't compare on demand movies to VHS.

“You just can't live in that negative way, make way for the positive day.”- Bob Marley

18. I've tried the Pax, the original Da Vinci, the Cera, the Solo, the MFLB and the firewood in the portable vape market. I think the Pax has it's uses but it's not many that others can fill with more efficiency, smoothness and overall performance. My Solo is still my daily driver.

19. The pissing contests of who's vape is more efficient are absolutely hilarious.