Love or Lust: The Story Of a Confused Toker

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by green eggs, May 26, 2010.

1. I've been having some relationship troubles these past few days everythings just gotten so crazy in my life family crap, fights with the girlfriend, and just my whole idea of life.

I'm 18 years old and that's still very young but I've finally came to the conclusion that Love is so much more special then lust. I've been going back and forth back and forth I think that's what happens as you mature. Not saying i'm mature I know i'm not a lot of times lol.

But yeah i'm just glad I saw the better road the road where I got my girl who loves me and will have a family with me because in the end that's the road that's going to continue. We're going to age and eventually not be able to get our things up man. Your going to regret never finding that girl to settle down with. You might have kids if you go either way but I rather my kid be the creation of me and someone I love instead of some hoe with a fat ass. Man I love a nice ass :(...

The sacrifices for love is a pretty big price. No more booty but I think it's worth it.

What ya man and woman think? :smoke:

2. Well done.

3. I think you are wise beyond your years. Good luck with it, and +rep to you. The road is rough sometimes, but play the game right, and you'll be well rewarded.:cool:

4. That's a pretty good post but you're only 18. I'd stick with lust for a few more years and do the love thing a little later on. Why rush it? I'm just sayin'...

5. I've only felt lust

6. Lust til you're 25... then love. that's the way to do it. 18 is too young to even know what love is anyway. Hell, 25 may even be too young...

7. its 2010.

8. truth YAY

9. You can't lust the one you love?????..... Or love the one you lust?????..... My favorite text of the day is when I'm at work, my girl finally wakes up and I get that first text that says "I LUST YOU!" god I love it!

Good post, your to young to get TOTALLY tied down yet tho!.. :)

10. I realized that about 3 years ago when I was 17...but honestly its tough to find a fellow girl that shares that vision.

So if you feel as though its real love between you two, you hold onto her. Cause I know I sure as fuck regret losing the one girl I ever even had strong feelings for.

With that being said, I think I also realized that I might just be too young to start settling down, and since I'm single now its all about the lust. At least until I find that love, which could actually arise from lust.

Anyway, hold onto her :)

11. I have to tell her this still.