Love of my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenAsh, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Well everyone knows that valentine day's is coming up, and i got a situation
    where I want to send my gf something that's really special and can remind her
    of us being together. She's not really my gf but we were pretty much seeing each
    other for nearly a yr. I have moved back to Australia where i come from and she's
    obvisously from the states... yeah tell me bout it that's the most hard part of it all
    not being able to see her since im ocean apart. I want something that's really creative
    and romantic at the same time. She's a regular toker everyday a must I would so
    enjoy just toking with her, she's the one that got me trying my first MJ hehe.. a little
    side track to the stories the weed in australia is nothing compare to the states maybe
    bcoz i don't smoke it outta bong?! im not sure. Anyway she's also gotta lil girl that's 4
    so i was thinking of maybe also sending gifts to lil girl a little stuffed toy maybe.
    So my gf gets one and her lil baby gets one pressie too, I love both of them dearly
    and miss them terribly and her lil gal still crys bout me saying that she misses me
    as i use to babysit her alot too. Oh btw i do know that she's started seeing
    she other chicks but i don't know how she feels bout the new gf as i ask her
    whether she's seeing anyone she never replys . All suggestion and advice will
    be greatly appreciated Thanks.
    Btw I haven't had a smoke obvisouly since none of my close
    friends toke. So haven't really being funtioning that great.
    Peace out

2. stuffed animal for the daughter sounds good, maybe get her a web cam, so you guys can SEE eachother and toke with EACHOTHER. maybe get her something like a gift card to a head shop or something, I dunno dude!

3. if i am mistaken, your a girl ? i would suggest maybe sending her tickets to AUS if you can. You seen her country why not show her yours ?? that would be crazy romantic. Later hope you decide on something nice.

4. Get her a nice outfit and a dildo..

That way if she doesn't like the outfit, she can go fuck herself.

5. This! Definite +rep

Seriously, what the others have said sounds reasonable.

6. Hey Thanks for all the advice, yes you're right legal_evil Iam a girl proud
    lesbian :) I wish i can send her a tix to fly both of them for a visit.
    The webcam isn't too bad either although she's just too busy for it
    i would think.Plus our working hours collide due to the time differences
    When it's night over here, it's day time over there, plus she does shift works
    works in the hospitality industry, i use to do it too for a while but it's taken my
    toll on my youthfulness look gettin old hehe.. i guess thats life ;)

7. call me nosy but are u coming back anytime soon?? why did u go home??
    and also... they do these things called edible arrangements here... get the chocolate covered, sure to be amazing for her and her little one, if they like fruit that is. they have one called "head over heels in fruit" that i was looking at (im a total shopper on any holiday haha) and it comes with a teddy bear that would be great for the little one! they all look good damn now im going to consider ordering them for myself

8. call me nosy but are u coming back anytime soon?? why did u go home??
    pinkprincess don't feel nosy since i put up the post, I would love to come
    back this yr but i doubt the economy of the states will bounce back this yr.
    maybe a visit this yr if i can save up, the only reason why i left was bcoz
    my visa is up and can't extend as it's only a J1 visa. Unless i got married
    to some dude dats always an option to stay for the green card, if im
    applyin for a J1 again i would hav to wait 2 yrs for that. Unless I got
    rich all of an sudden there's no way for me to get back into hospitality
    this quickly esp there's literally not much jobs overall. it's another sad
    love story... i know long distance never works so my long term goal is
    definately go back to the states as i miss my chicks and the good MJ
    that i toke :D