love my sister but sick of her....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by davida0829, Feb 2, 2014.

1. start fucking her friends in return. unless she doesn't have any or they're all hideous.

2. That's a harsh sister you got there bud.My advice is go bang her best friends and see how she likes itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Get fake super ugly friends to cover up for your real friends 

4. become friends with an AIDS patient

5. Step 1. meet new friends
    step 2. Sorry man, can't hang out tonight, I have to take my sister to her aids treatment tonight
    Step 3. Remind all your friends at least once a month your sister has many, many stds

6. Stop bring your friends around? Tell your sister to quit being a little bitch and fucking all your friends? Be more intimidating with your friends, so they'll know not to touch her? I don't know man, sorry you're sister is so easy.

Or better yet, tell on your sister to your Mom. "Mommmm sissys's fucking all my friends.."

7. This thread is full of lulz.. 

But tough situation OP. Why don't you just post some pics of her?

If she keeps acting like a hoe and fucking your friends, why not just put her on blast then?  :confused_2:

Once she realizes what you've done, maybe she'll reconsider her life decisions and leave your friends alone.. 

8. Must suck being that one kid who has a slutty sister, sad bro, you have shitty parents.Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. While your friends are out fucking your sister, I'd probably be the friend fucking your mom.Omega369 :wave:

10. I only read first paragraph, what a slosh pot your sister is, damn Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. [quote name="davida0829" post="19449324" timestamp="1391297912"]Love my sister to death but she has fucked up every single one of my friendships by fucking everyone of my friends an driving a wedge in em (that is disrespect at its best) well she ended up doing it with my last friend I had an its really really fucking pissing me off Now I'm out $120 because I loaned him cash before I found all this out an my hot headedness confronted him about it (in a civil way) haven't heard from him in a day an a half an I am about to lose my fucking cool.What would you do in this situation? I can't beat the shit out of him or I'll be in prison (on probation) but this shit has my heart pumping so fucking hard that I want to bash my head into a concrete wallSorry if this is a dumb topic delete it if you must just venting an in need of insight[/quote] you've got some pretty disrespectful friends if every single one of them fucks your sister! But how hot is your sister that none of them can say no? Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Lmao that's the crazy thing not very

13. You either have few friends or your sis is a hoe.

Well, i guess either way shes a hoe but shieeeeet

14. my sister used to fuck all my friends in highschool, it was weird as fuck and ended friendships. She's now a homeless crackwhore. serves her right.

15. every cloud has a silver lining eh?

16. I would personally kindly ask for my money back once I get it back beat the fucking shit out of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #77 Trefoil, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    @OP .... Can you message me over your sisters instagram or her phone number or some shit? How do you feel about someone who isn't your friend fucking your sis? Two wrongs make a right....

18. Lol just tell them your sister is off limits an point to a shot gun 😃

19. back in the day yes these days no every one is so 911 happy it's not worth it.

20. #80 SiriusWolff, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    She's a HOOOEEEEEEE. We call em homie hoppers. Tell her to keep her damn legs shut around your friends that's just direspectful.

fuck old post tricked me again.