Love my significant other but Im falling for my bf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by E_Angel, Feb 12, 2014.

1. #101 impactfour, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014

Everyone needs to find themselves, I just hope you don't lose the people who love you in the process. And yes you do need to be very careful, I hate to say it, you already were careless, and if you don't approach this in the most respectful and sensitive way, you're going to end up with an ex-husband who hates you, and a child raised in the middle of a tense, resentful relationship.

2. On a serious note, i really dont understand how somebody can come onto grasscity, be truthful and expect to be treated like a human being, man or woman after pulling some shit like this, your sub human waste and deserve to be treated like shit; dragging another human being into your internal daddy issues or whatever  you got goin on in your head, you should be alone but instead you drag some poor fuck who dont know any better into it and then act like a victim of your own actions, this thread is pathetic and if you had any respect for yourself you would find a way to resolve this issue as fast as possible.

Thats just my opinion though. 

3. Engel mein Arsch. Eine was für verdammte Schlampe. Ha-ha

4. Suplove ist wie üblich wütend.

5. #105 cpt TeTra, Feb 13, 2014
    aye how else will they get sympathy no one they know personally will ever show them respect again so online strangers are best.

6. #106 rain dancer, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    I guess i dont comprehend the finding yourself part. You are defined by your choices, not your words.

If you are in a marriage with children you are found. You are defined.

Happiness is up to the beholder, it is not the responsibility of other people.

My father recently told me that when youre happily married theres always some asshole on the sidelines that wants to steal your joy, to taste what you have, to make you as miserable as they are. He was right and he was speaking from a place of pain. That is wisdom.

Imho, the problem with firefly is she let a threat to her marriage and well being into her home. That guy didnt respect her family or her status and helped her fuck her life up.

Now her son is cheated too, out of love, stability, certainty, etc.

Firefly, let your son live with his father. You are the one who is lost. He does not deserve to be dragged around while you expose him to shit on your journey. Take it from someone who was that kid. Its not fun and youll lose your son in the long run. I havent talked to or cared for my mom in a really long fucking time.

There arent just two people here at stake, theres 3. Someday you will be judged by your child for all the pain you cause them. Remember that when considering your decision. You get one chance to do it all right and youre right, youre at a crossroads, so make the selfless decision. Realize that you dont deserve them. Be honest with yourself.

Yeah, must be a shitty feeling to have to hide who you really are to somebody your in a relationship with.

This x10000000, i post like an ass but this is real talk. 

9. #109 cpt TeTra, Feb 13, 2014
    no but what she done was okay she supported him when he was going too school..so she deserves the right too cheat on him and take any money he has or childsupport so she doesnt have  too support the child,he is she will just jump from guy to guy to guy..shit like this makes me sad when people put there own selfish needs before there own kids

10. Fucking wednsdays man. Always brings drama based around humping.

*ba dum tsh*

11. What are the winning lottery numbers for tonights draw in florida?

12. Huh

13. Acording to babylon wie üblich wütend means "as usual furiously"

Aww poor blissdreamer is still mad at me because I didn't want to send nudes to his thirsty ass.

15. #116 LuxTenebris, Feb 13, 2014
    Im just curious why he picked an easily recognizeable language like german.

In the age of internet translators Id pick something Icelandic that wouldnt be easily recognized to be translated

16. Because he's too pussy to say it in English.

17. I get a kick out of fucking guy's gfs. I don't know why. Makes me feel superior to take someone's woman. 

COME AT ME BRO!

19. I like german. trying to learn that shit right now.