Love my ghetto neighborhood

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aphrodeezy, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Stay strapped and avoid starting any shit with this guy. Just play it safe and be smart about it. He seems kind of legit.

2. Yeah play it cool...bring a GUN. :confused:

Makes no sense...:rolleyes:

3. thats a great connect just dont bullshit them most black dudes i kno like white people as long as theyre cool so he'll probly hooks you up

4. i live in a bad hood to, i got a big dog with protection/guard training as well as other things

5. Drown him I think you should!

6. oh no a black man! he's gonna rob you and cast some voo doo spells!

dude seriously?

who cares if your the only white kid in the neighborhood. he probably knows you have enough $ to buy sacks. i doubt he's just casing your house or whatever. if its good bud, keep him in touch!

7. dude obviously he just is trying to make himself a living. i buy from black (jamaican) dudes with dreads all the time and the worst that happens is youll get an 1/8th of regs for $40

8. lol wtf.

9. just cause he's black doesn't mean he's trying to rob you lol...I used to deal with some sketchy looking people whether it be for bud or somethin else. Most of them just want to get rid of their product, which is usually good. but then again I don't fuck with any dealers unless a friend of mine let me know they were legit, but most of my dealers are friends. hell i have a deaf dealer...

10. If you're in a ghetto neighborhood and this dude is sitting on a pound of kush, what's in it for him if he tries to rob you.

He can pay for a pound of kush and you're buying off him, you're in a ghetto neighborhood so you're obviously not wealthy, why would he risk getting busted by the cops and losing his investment to rob you guys of a couple hundred bucks?

11. The way I see it, nobody is gonna tell you where they live and then rob you. That wouldn't make much sense would it?

12. dont be scared of the hood give it a hug and embrace it

13. He might be a vampire. It was night time when he came to your garage, correct?

You can go to your local hardware store and purchase a 2 x 4 piece of wood. You're going to want to sharpen it to a point and make your way over to his home around mid-day when the sun is strongest. This will ensure he will be asleep. Good luck, you are doing an honorable service!

14. You guys make some good points, I have absolutely nothing against black people, I live in a neighborhood that's pretty much all black, I have many Black friends, and even produce beats for some local rappers (who pretty much suck lol). So please don't misunderstand I'm not afraid of his skin color, ive just seen alot of sketchy shit in our neighborhood and I don't have a gun, I'm 5 foot 9 and weigh 125 lbs lol so I'd be easy pickins for a jump.
    Anyways, the dime we bought was very legit for the price and quality, so I'm going to pick up a dime of kush from him today, if it weighs out correctly and is as dank as he claims I'll start buying in larger amounts from him. Prolly shouldn't have texted him asking to buy a dime of kush though lol, next time I'll call.

15. ive had many legit black guys for dealers. The nicest dealer i ever had was a black guy lol. Also the hood is great when you know people. i Grew up in the hood and now live in an upscale white neighborhood (im white). People in the hood just have respect and keep shit real, not all that drama shit us white people do haha

16. Well I called him yesterday for some of this kush he's been talking about, but he was out of it. So I arranged to pick up a half of those bomb middies he's been getting me. Apparently his buddy lives next door but he's a couple miles away. He pulls up in front of his buddies house I get in the car do the deal they say it's the same shit and they just weighe it. Was too dark for me to look so I grabbed my sac and bounced. The bag looked short to me so I weighed it. .4 ounces, with the bag. WTF. And it wasn't even the same shit, still really good MUDs but not the near chronic shit from before. I'm going to wait until he calls me about some chronic and maybe give him another shot then, but for now I'm done with him. I'd like to call and be like dude you shorted me over a dime, but I'm afraid he'll shoot me or some shit lol. I feel like I could explain this better, but I'm high

17. wut? lol

18. hes testing your waters to see if you truley know your shit. I wouldn't buy from him again.

19. y are so many people scared of black people, or think that they are all gonna kill you over a small disagreement?

20. times are tough, maybe hes knew.

id seriously sit down and talk with him, i sorta feel like hes a cop. get him to blaze a blunt with you of this so called "kush". cops cant smoke, as far as i know.

just be real with the guy, ive gotten much respect from many unsavory people because i was just real with them. mind your manners and know not to put up with bullshit and you will never have a gun held to your head and will always get respect.

just be real, nobody likes a fake ass person.