Love Is The Answer!

Discussion in 'General' started by TexRx, Dec 15, 2011.

1. #1 TexRx, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    So, in my 40 yrs of life I have learned many things.....but one of the MOST important is to have Love in your heart and in your life

It can be people or family or animals or your work or other things that you love but you need love!

After a bad day or whatever, nothing makes me feel better than showering my Dog with love, affection and happy words! I have no relationship and my dog is my faithful companion animal and is virtually like the child I'll never have

The many things I've tried before to make me feel better about things never worked - drugs, sexual flings, therapy, etc....these things didn't work

And I also love me some GC, good beer, good music and good food, too! And don't forget the herb! Gotta love ya frosty herb!!

So, if you're looking for a solution in life, this is a pretty good one!

One Love!

:)

Here's some extra stuff!

Cedric Gervais starring Mya ~ Love is the Answer (dance music)

link~> Cedric Gervais Starring Mya - Love is the Answer - YouTube

[​IMG]

Garnet Silk ~ Love is the Answer (reggae)

link~> Garnet Silk - Love Is The Answer ( Unchained Riddim ) - YouTube

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Alex..I'l take love is the answer for $200

QUESTION:

What make a man pussy whipped ?

3. Hot, wet and tight pussy from a girl that loves to fuck.... is why a man pussy whipped! That's not love, tho!

4. Show some love!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I greatly support TWLOHA.

And I love everyone who gives me a reason to love them.

Love, love, love.

6. #6 TexRx, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    That's a great organization! New to me, too! I like to see people promote wellness and love!!

Here's their misson statement page!!

To Write Love on Her Arms > Vision

To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.

7. No love in my life, but you probably guessed that.

8. [quote name='"TexRx"']That's a great organization! New to me, too! I like to see people promote wellness and love!!

Here's their misson staement page!!

To Write Love on Her Arms > Vision

To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.

:)[/quote]

Exactly :)

They're a great organization and I have my reasons to support this company.

Considering I have had my share of "down moments" in my life.

I am diagnosed with PTSD. Depression, anxiety, and panic attacks all fall into that category.

This world is a hateful place, be different and love everyone.

You will think more optimistically, and I've found my life has improved greatly.

9. No, I didn't guess that....You're actually a good dude, mushroom....don't let them tell you otherwise!

10. #10 TexRx, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011

I have PTSD with some mild psychotic symptoms so I know what you're saying. You really made my day by telling me about this organization. I've dealt with so many people in the mental health care 'industry' that really don't give a fuck about the patients they are trying to treat.....It really makes me feel good to know that some people actually do care about people like me!!

+Rep!!

11. Its sucks but i do feel like Greed is now the new Love. not literally but it has replaced it. The Generation of Entitlement. LETS SPREAD LOVE GUYS!

12. [quote name='"TexRx"']

I have PTSD with some mild psychotic symtoms so I know what you're saying. You really made my day by telling me about this organization. I've dealt with so many people in the mental health care 'industry' that it really makes me feel good to know that some people actually do care about people like me!!

+Rep!!

I have been a supporter of twloha since I was 15 and have been spreading the word since, I care deeply about others, even if I just met someone I will care about them.

It's kinda weird really, some people say I'm too much of a softy, but I love being a softy haha. Who wants to hang out with someone that's a complete douche to everyone.

I dislike people that will make every effort possible to make others feel like shit. Calling them fat, etc is the worst thing you could do around me. And I always make sure they get a piece of my mind if they do.

Everyone is here for a reason, nobody is worthless, you just have to look through all of their flaws and just see them, as a normal human being.

13. I hear ya, after my girl dropped me a month or two ago after like 6 years I have been feeling like complete shit, but I learned to put my love for her into other things such as snowboarding and other hobby's iv'e created for myself.

Yes, Love is the answer on this planet.

14. [quote name='"The3amJunkie"']I hear ya, after my girl dropped me a month or two ago after like 6 years I have been feeling like complete shit, but I learned to put my love for her into other things such as snowboarding and other hobby's iv'e created for myself.

Yes, Love is the answer on this planet.[/quote]

You know I went through the same thing dude.

I had my baby's mom leave me right after our son was born for some douchebag.

I signed myself into rehab afterwards for my depression, and to be honest it was the greatest choice I've ever made.

I don't even know if I'd be dead or alive right now if it weren't for that place.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZVzVFoQADg&feature=related]No Luv - SPM feat. Z-Ro & Trae - YouTube[/ame]

Love is the answer. But the real issue is where is it:confused:

16. [quote name='"TexRx"']

No, I didn't guess that....You're actually a good dude, mushroom....don't let them tell you otherwise!

I like to think I am but true love is an unknown emotion to me.

17. ^^^ I learned to love myself

I only have like 1-2 people in my life that truely love me & whom I love back

And my dog, too! She loves me so much that it's made me a better man!

18. [quote name='"TexRx"']^^^ I learned to love myself

I only have like 1-2 people in my life that truely love me & whom I love back

And my dog, too! She loves me so much that it's made me a better man!

I can't love myself. There is a lot about me that makes me ashamed to be alive.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l47TcmPy1wA]2Pac - Me Against The World - YouTube[/ame]