Coronavirus COVID-19 Love in the Time of the Corona Virus

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Mar 17, 2020.

?

How long ,do you think, before the coronavirus pandemic will fade?

Poll closed Apr 7, 2020.
  1. A few weeks

39 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. A few Months

128 vote(s)
    49.2%
  3. At least until next year

79 vote(s)
    30.4%
  4. Several years

14 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. [​IMG]
    Dear Blades,

As we all are being confronted with a temporary shutdown of our daily lives, on all continents and countries, we would like to share our current situation with the world and you, our valued members.

We also had to take measures at Grasscity in connection with the coronavirus. Of course, we do everything we can to keep hygiene at a high level at all our locations, especially for our warehouse employees who off course, cannot work from home. Where possible, all other employees have started to work remotely from home.

We are lucky and thankful, that being an e-commerce company we are able to operate normally and can deliver our services to you worldwide, where you at this time can be extra assured of our dedication to serve you. Our warehouse staff is working hard from our locations in Las Vegas, Amsterdam, and Calgary to get orders out in time and in an orderly fashion.

This Pandemic is a life-changing event for everybody on this planet. Please follow the instructions of your local government to keep yourself and your loved ones safe.

In any case, if you need something for your Sesh requirements in the next coming quit weeks, we are here for you! We hope to see you back in our shop soon.

Please use this thread to give us some info on how you are dealing with the virus and the isolation measures in your countries and cities. And share your day to day stories and worries. Please Also take the Poll, on how long you believe we are going to face this crisis.

Take care of yourself and be kind to each other, be safe, be healthy.

Love from the Grasscity Forum Team

• Like x 26
    • Friendly x 6
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Creative x 1
  2. I think for the most we all going to be ok...ima optimist in my Heart an I just want to say I hope everyone here stay safe FrFr.

We took our Daughters out of School a few Days ago an since they gon to Close anyways if not already. My Son Jordan is too young so he not in School yet. I just had my New Born son a Few Days ago as well an we been staying in doors a lot.

We have enough enough Food an Baby Supplies (like Diapers an Medicines) an Weed to last a while but I hope the first 2 will be enough because there a lot of Panic Buying around here an I worry that we Might need to venture out side again at some point.

I still have Faith that me an my Family an a lot of other people will be ok tho This will be solved eventually an then it will be just a Memory. One important fact to keep in Mind is that a lot of People have already recover from this an are doing fine...its not a Death Sentence just because if you do get it.

Just stay safe out there GC Family an take care of your selves with good Hygiene (im sure yall already do anyways tho) See you guys around an much love to everyone in here. :love::inlove:;wub:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
  3. I'm not so worried about the virus but I am very concerned about the world wide economic fallout that will last for years after the virus has settled.

• Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 13
  4. Yeah this is the part fucking with me.

Although if I get sick, cause it's a lung thing.... Yeah. Might be the end of demi lol. That dang being born early with underdeveloped lungs gets me again!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Love in the Time of Cholera is a great novel. Everybody should read it.

• Like Like x 9

6. NO!!!!!:thumbsdown:

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Happy Self-Isolating St Patrick's Day.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I'm worried, tbh...my husband has to go back and forth between here and his father's house. His father is in Hospice Care and my husband is taking care of him every other week, the weeks he's at home being taken by his brother. I worry that all that back and forth travel between places might wear my husband out and he'll be more susceptible to the virus. I haven't wanted to think about this thing bc at first I thought the media was overblowing it but now with all these cases and these instructions to stay indoors, I can't just blow it off. I'm taking precautions and staying inside, I cancelled my chiropractor appointments this week and I'm canceling everything else too. All in all, I'm just hanging in there, getting high as I possibly can without running out of weed before the end of the month. Actually that's my other stressor....running out of weed. I'm smoking more than usual to keep my anxiety down but I don't want to run out and have to hit the dispensary. Oh well. Anyway, I feel better now having written this and the virus isn't scaring me as much atm. Thank you, @Dizzy for reminding me that it's not a death sentence...people have survived and more are recovering and will be all right.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  9. My father-in-law has a terrible heart and lung condition and is on a tone of meds including cannabis and my mother-in-law's home is in total lock down.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  10. Yepp. Turning off the world for a month or two is going to have repercussions that will last for years. How can it not?
    Lots of the members here are old and that often brings medical issues so this whole thing is like a ticking time bomb for many of us.
    The two Local supermarkets I visited were stripped to the bare shelves of most essential items. How fast they can resupply and can they limit the hoarders from stripping them as fast as they stock them is another question.

If people can't or won't behave what are we facing next? Martial Law? Ration Cards?
    I've got Helicopters overhead and Loudspeakers.
    SURRENDER THE TOILET PAPER...... PUT DOWN THE SANITIZER !!

Just funning as I can't understand what the chopper is saying. WTH.. This is truly odd.
    Ahhh Lost child.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

11. I'm sorry you are worry for your family big sis :( I'll be praying for You an your Husband every Day. Same with you an your Father in Law @forty winks . Im happy I was able to help you tho a little bit Hazel!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. martial law is totally coming and I'm terrified. How can it not when people are assholes?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. yo stay safe stay home.. spark a thicc blunt to the dome lol :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thanks sis! I'm sure it'll be all right, I was just having a panicky moment there lol. I mean it is serious and all, but panicking won't help it. Thanks for the prayers...I pray for everyone here as well, to stay safe and let's get through this!!!! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Iono about other Cities but it not that crazy here...just a some panic buying an most Busines/Schools close except Groccery Stores. I think people panic to much about this imo. I have as well but im trying to stay calm as best I can.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. We can suck this up and tough it out, it’s sad in a way but it takes stuff like this to bring out good in people. Look out for everyone around us.

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  17. Sadly my sister's overwhelmed at her hospital in San Diego with coronavirus patients. They are short on protective gear and my sister's at her wits end to be expected to work under these circumstances.

She said everyone needs to stay in even if it's fucking with your job. 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck so not a whole lot of banks and landlords are going to get checks for a while. If we don't have health care workers to look after us, then we are all fucked.

Video emerges showing Trump talking about cutting pandemic team in 2018, despite saying last week 'I didn't know about it'

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 5
  18. Or the bad cause I don't know how good it is to hoard a bunch of essential items and then try and profit from it.....greedy pricks.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Cool!!! I hope it works, even if we have to wait 18 months. I've never heard of vaccines made by a copied code from the real thing but it sounds like they put a lot of thought into what they did, as well as effort, so I'll wait to see what happens.
    I wonder how effective weed could be on this virus. It helps people with cancer, epilepsy and Alzheimers, why not this? Well only time will tell of course, but that vaccine sounds good so far.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1