Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Love/hate relationship with weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pintsized, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I smoke occasionally and half the time it's good times and chills, the other half I'm worried about something, like getting home, getting caught/busted (I'm 20, F) The thing is smoking isn't a big deal especially with my friends and the area I live in (Toronto) So.. I don't understand the paranoia. I just want to be able to have the good highs, then I'd do it more often but the anxious feeling I get refrains me from doing so. Anyone else ever been like this?

2. Welcome to the city!!

Usually goes away with more time and bud. ;)

Do you know the strain you're smoking?

3. [quote name='"pintsized"']I smoke occasionally and half the time it's good times and chills, the other half I'm worried about something, like getting home, getting caught/busted (I'm 20, F) The thing is smoking isn't a big deal especially with my friends and the area I live in (Toronto) So.. I don't understand the paranoia. I just want to be able to have the good highs, then I'd do it more often but the anxious feeling I get refrains me from doing so. Anyone else ever been like this?[/quote]

I've done this a lot before when I first started smoking then I just relized it was just the paranoia so I kinda just forget about important stuff for a while LQAM

4. Paranoia is a part of being high. Control your circumstances if you're going to smoke. If you're at an unfamiliar place you'll feel scared.. If you're at home you'll enjoy your high.

tldr; Smoke when you know you'll feel safe, not at any opportunity.

5. I'll be honest I don't actually know the strain. Yeah I guess in time.

6. Makes sense.. I'll do this