Love blankets.

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Jan 18, 2008.

1. k, this is a psychic tool. a spiritual niceness for you and all the family. ;)
    just gonna throw out a couple techniques
    Love blankets.

the fun quirky typically duvet sized ones.

or the full on voluminous fill an area stuff.

it's all for blanketing things in love.

have yourself a love session where you blanket yourself in love, imagine yourself wrapped up in a big soft white pink n golden glowing blanket of love... or any colour you like.

imagine it having a field of love emitting from it all around.... it filling you up, rippling through you over and over.... constantly, vibrantly, ever intensifying, saturating you with love.
    and as it does... your love grows...
    and you can grow the field off effect, the aura. letting it grow and grow.
    let yourself imagine a friend, a loved one, share this ever growing endless love with them, wrap them up in a love blanket too... and also maybe someone you've had difficulties with recently, perhaps someone close to you in your life, perhaps someone you've only heard about in the news or onlline. send them a love blanket too. know that all your love blankets are connected, and work like amplifiers. growing more and more love wherever they go. filling and suffusing everyone and everything with loving love energy.

imagine this love auras growing so big they all start to meet, all around the world.... amplifying, multiplying as the overlaps occur, filling the whole world with a big multi-dimensional all-pervading blanket of love.
    let it keep growing... going right deep through to the core, filling earth up with love... letting the aura of love grow and grow up beyond our atmosphere, getting ever stronger as it grows, it's glow through and around all the satelites and space vehicles, onward to surrounding and filling the moon with love, and amplifying with even more as it beams love to us too, on and on it grows, let faster and faster, scale become less an issue, growing brighter and stronger the further it goes, covering all the planets, venus, mars and it's moons, the asteroid belt, the commets around, mercury, the sun, ever stronger and brighter and more loving, to jupiter and all her moons, to saturn, and all the itty-bitty bits that make up her rings and her moons, so much love to feel, to uranus and neptune and their moons and rings, to pluto, to all the other little planetoids out there, growing o so fast and strong as our whole solar system lights up with love to spread to all our neighbouring stars, growing brighter and brighter with each star, faster and faster, the whole galaxy a light, and growing a massive aura of love, growing to encompass all the globular clusters of stars and then to our neighbouring galaxy, andromeda, and of so ever fast, amplified in feeling, size and speed, spreading out and out and out galaxy after galaxy, until we're filling the whole universe, and only need know our love grows on and on from there. EVERYONE in the whole universe in a blanket of love.... a love that only grows and grows through time on all it's densities and scales. on and on.
    y'know what?
    i think i love you.

:love:

2. Since the very early days of my appearance on this fine city I have been practicing this, I don't know who first brought it too my attention.

It may have been some random in spirituality, it might have been that pesky Digit, always causing me think, I have a hunch it might have even been rumjilly...

But the power I have felt in it is amazing.

But not always love, healings can be sent equally as easily.

*sends*

3. This is precisely the kind of thing many pagans and wiccans do when they are attempting to create an energy to send to a particular target.
    How can you say though, "I think I love you"? Don't you know you do?
    Good thoughts, feelings and knowledge, though!

4. i think it was me being playful. :D

:love:

5. ...
    *backs away slowly*

Maybe i just need a new blanket.

6. Ahahahahahahaha!!! Good one! :D

7. Cynic.

:p

This is a great idea Digit! I think this is relavent here:

“The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it’s real because that’s how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it’s very brightly coloured and it’s very loud and it’s fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, “Hey – don’t worry, don’t be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride…” And we… kill those people.
    “We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real.” Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn’t matter because: It’s just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It’s only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here’s what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.”

8. inspirational! i have just become an omni-directional love matress emitter. minigun speed. :) cool... check that out... its without limits... love can overlap! :) :) :love: