Love bites me in the ass again..Some advice?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cowmoogun, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Well, i've been with my current girlfriend for about four months now and everything is just so Euphoric. I've never felt this way about anyone before and it's my second serious relationship..I'm beginning to think I'm in love again.

I know we both care about each other a lot..but the problem is that she leaves to school soon. She's going to Santa Cruz which is about 5 hours away ( I goto csun which is in the san fernando valley) and i don't know what is going to happen.. I broke up with my last girlfriend in january because she cheated on me and i went through a really hard time after that.

I'm willing to do everything and anything i can to make a relationship with her work and this is pretty embarrassing to admit but...I really don't have anyone to turn to..I know i don't post alot but i come and read on GC everyday and i would appreciate some advice.

I really love this girl, i'd do anything for her.

2. well go talk to her, make sure she knows how you feel. if you think you can make a long distance relationship work, you could try it. a good buddy of mine stuck with his gf and is still with her, shes in california and hes going to school in montana, so it is possible.

but it might not work, so just make sure things dont end badly between ya two. that way theres a chance you can get back together.

but seriously go talk to her and figure it out between you two, she has a part in it too

3. inda like a movie I saw... I think it's over if she moves 5 hours away. Lond distance relationships don't come out well. still depends on the people I suppose. :rolleyes:

4. I lived in Santa Cruz for 7 years and its one of the biggest party scenes around. Nothing but incredible nugget floating everywhere, beach bonfires every night everywhere. TONs of stoner chicks, surfers, skateboarders, artists, growers, etc.

Be afraid, or go with her! :hello:

5. Four months, and your in love...yeah give it longer than that...I'm surprised with how quickly people think they fall in love nowadays. I've been dating non stop since I was 14 not once even for a second did I think I was in love with anyone. Only women I love is my sister, my momma, and my grandma...everyone else well to avoid me saying some completely chauvinistic, and sexist...lets just say I haven't met the right one yet and leave it at that. Again doubt your in love dude...and if shes going off to school, and you guys are gonna stay long distance away sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but kiss it good bye cause unless your married long distance relationships never work.

Looking, at your post you seem like the type to fall hard and fast...and it leaves you fucked...don't be so naive man were to young to settle don't spread you seed around, before being so fast to say love.

6. What most people describe as love can be felt 2 weeks into a relationship..i mean i was with my last girl for a year and a half and i never told her i loved her..why? Because i never did. Yeah it sounds naive to think i can be in love with this girl, but it's true..she really just makes me happy. Happiest i've ever been in fact..i think i can make it work, but it would be hard..

7. Well, if thats the way you feel then go for it. I'm more of the type that just enjoys fucking...the emotional bullshit aside from that is just annoying. But still you do seem like the helpless romantic type...the kind of guys who girls cheat on them...with me!

8. werent you the guy who got raped by a fat chick?

maybe you should stick to you area of expertise, like pig wrestling.

you're obviously not mature enough to handle an adult relationship yet.

To the OP:
    i went to school 5 hrs away, and my girlfriend and I were able to pull through...with some sacrifices of course. i tried to visit her as much as i could, and vice versa.

and here i am, one year later, with the same girlfriend

give it some time man.

9. Haha don't get me wrong, i may be a romantic but in the end i'm still a man, but i just feel there is so much more then to just fucking. Companionship is what i crave and it's what i have. And yeah the last girl i was with cheated on me..i fought the guy who did it and he ended up hospitalized..broke his nose :smoke:

10. I agree with you that a lot of people convince themselves that they're in love but that doesn't necessarily mean that the op doesn't love this girl, it only takes 3 months to get to know your girlfriend or boyfriend.

11. If he went to the hospital over a broken nose he's a pussy anyway...all you gotta do is set that bitch, and it'll be fine once the swelling goes down. Still fuck companianship girls are emotionally unstable...if they're pussies didn't feel so good I wouldn't bother with them..I have my friends for companionship...girls are for sex...and sometimes cuddling. I don't know I think I just haven't met the right girl...girls around here are the naggy annoying types that annoys me to the point where I wonder why they're even still there when I wake up in the morning.

12. Dude.

Relax...

Take it slow..

You and your lover have your whole lives ahead of you.Think about the future man.If you two really love each other, this is by no means the end.

13. A long distance relationship during college is, in an overwhelming number of cases doomed to fail. Never seeing each other will lead to suspicion of cheating, and then anger, and then you'll probably end up hating each other. At least from my experience, and why the hell would you want to be in that type of relationship when your going into college? :confused: Not trying to be an asshole, just putting myself in your shoes. If anything tell her you still are into her and would like to visit her occasionally or see her when you are both home.

Short version- Long Distance Relationship= Lots of Masturbating for you in lieu of a lack of the real thing, meanwhile hot college girls will be parading around campus in small clothes during these amazing hot summer months :yummy:.

14. Well it was a combination of both a broken nose and a concussion when his head hit the cement, but i have to say this..I pity you. I can be with my girl in my room doing nothing all day yet it would still be the time of our lives, we would laugh, talk, kiss, and other promiscuous things :smoke: :hello: ;) but it's so much more then just a physical relationship.