Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Love being high in public

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Canada Smokes, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Kinda new to the whole public smoking and walking around in public nth being high. Used to be somewhat of a closet smoker, but now I just do it whenever. Do you guys like being high in public?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. When I first started smoking I was forced to be in public because that's what the people who got me into it did... they had been smoking for years and had a massive tolerance...it was awful for a nooby.

But now I don't mind because I don't get straight stoned so I can function normaly (still consider myself a noob but I got a tolerance going)

3. I love being high in public however I seem to run into my kids teachers..that's always a fun conversation!

4. I don't mind being in public, but I'd rather be with friends, go hiking or go to the mall or fishing or even just chillin listening to vinyls and reminiscing our high school memories. My friend has a sweet basement too. His mom is cool with us smoking there too. It's got a few comfy chairs and sofas and a record player and we just blast some punk floyd or the roots and chill. It's got a that 70's show basement vibe to it which is sweet

5. I love Punk Floyd !!  They rock out loud !! ^_^  :love: