Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Louisville, KY Area Anyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jnk420, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Was checking to see if anyone is from the Louisville, KY area?

2. Not quite, welcome anyway fellow Kentuckian.

3. How far is Benton from the Ville?

4. Around three hours or so, haven't been out that way since last year. I'm about thirty minutes southeast of Paducah if you know where that is. I actually spend more time in Paducah than I do in Benton.

5. Yeah, I remember getting a ticket in Benton while driving my brother to Murray. Damn Troopers! Is there any good bud in Benton? Cuz there aint shit here! :mad:

6. Not really. I've lived in the area (W. Paducah, Paducah, Reidland and now Benton) for about six years and all I've ever found is Schwag or low mids. Well, high mids come around every so often but people start trying to give them dank names and jack the price up sky high. It's pretty dumb. I'd say in the last six years I've smoked real quality stuff maybe three times.

7. reppin the 502!

8. Any good bud around? We can't find anything except mids, and not very good ones. I hate KY!

9. im in lexington... i have a fuckin DANK hook up here... and i had one in Covington/ Ft. Mitchell when i lived up there too.. i know a bunch o peeps that go to the Ville, a few stoners:wave:

10. A week ago I would have said no, but i just found a solid connection through an old friend. Smoked some super silver haze with him this past weekend :D. Just gotta keep looking man ;)

11. Hey livin right out here in Goshen about 30 minutes outside of the Ville. Gonna be gettin some dank lifesaver this friday. whats up ?

12. you at UK?

13. shiiiiit... im at uk if anyone ever wants ta paaaarrrtaaaay

14. i moved to bowling green 2 months ago, been dry ever since, can anyone hook me up?

15. Louisville here too. I mostly only smoke mids but i can get dank if i want it

16. :wave:Hello! I just got done burning one down and thought I would hijack my husbands thread lol! I know Lexington really well! Nice town but a tad too "rich" for my taste! The Ville is just more my speed and I have lived there most of my life so it is home. Glad the hook ups are still good in that area! The only thing around here are mids but I got my brother looking for a funk hook up for the weekend I am just hoping he finds one!:cool:

17. How was the silver haze? I have heard good things about it! Nice hook up! I am hoping something falls into our lap by the weekend!:smoke:

18. Shit some dank would be a lifesaver lol! Where the hell is Goshen? I am lost once you get me outside of Louisville!

19. You in BG for school? There are hook-ups in BG if you look around! Most of funk we find comes from down there!

20. :wave: Hello fellow 420er!