Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Louisiana Fire..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deebo420, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Got a quarter of this...have about 4 g's left...what you think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks nice
    what did you pay?

3. looks like some pretty good buds to me. i would definetley smoke it with u haha. especially considering my guy has some bullshit mids right now that are way too fuckin compressed and doesnt have any dank so im stuck with the bullshit

4. looks like some good smoke :smoke:

5. prices are really steep around here, i got it 130 a quarter.

6. That shit's dank, but 130 a Q? Steep man. Way too steep. I can get a Q of some of the best in the state for 110. Which in my opinion is still steep.

7. Ive always heard Louisiana has steep prices, bud looks good though.

8. #8 Nadroj, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    i get q's of dank for $100 most the time and i think that's steep when i can go over to seatown and get just as good if not better shit for $80/q. you guys are getting ripped off down there lol, then again it probably doesn't just come at yuh like it does up here in the good ole nw. Dank bud though!

9. Yeah, Im in louisiana aswell and prices are steep, and in all honesty its very hard to find dank. Mids and headies can be found if you know the right amount of people (in smaller towns its seems to not be about who you know, but how many people do you know, becouse a lack of growers, you need to know more people that may be able to find dank for you, becouse half the time they wont have anything.)

Nice pickup man