Louis Vuitton Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bpower90, Mar 7, 2011.

1. pretty epic and custom made for the taylors....but not wiz's. he has a few hitman glass pieces that he got for free, so obviously he's gonna rip em. and he also has an illadelph (which i think was stolen)

2. dood are you his sex doll or something? xp but seriously those loui V logos are not cool at all...... at all seriously feminine

3. ...you say that to me yet not the kid who wants to copy him and get a bong just because he has it...haha right.

&& damnnn dude who made the dumbass post, dont be so upset because you're obviously not an einstein

4. OP pic is not very appealing, however that electroformed Vertigo is SICK.

5. Damn I could of sworn that was his

6. it's a possibility..i just follow him on twitter and he often shows pictures of stuff like that and never once mentioned it or is photo'd or video'd hitting it. who knows for sure though...&& after searching supposedly his LV bong was the one that was stolen (but ive seen one of his daytoday episodes with the LV bong that came out only 2 weeks ago.

7. i'd rather have a Louis vuttion pig..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZfmiFyTQgg]YouTube - Pigs Get Tattoos[/ame]

as for the OP..try emailing wiz khalifa...or taylor gang..lol

8. this thread has officially been hijacked by pigs with tattoos.

9. Pig Khalifa...Taylor gang or have a cow.

10. If anyone can find this for me at their local head shop pm me and we can work something out.

11. Seeing as though you obviously didn't read the thread........

12. Duuude with the money you'll spend on that piece you can get some really fire glass man.

13. Nothing special..

14. I understand that there are other choices out there but i have been looking for this for awhile now

15. If its good enough for wiz who only smokes the finest bud and has been seen with nothing but illys and hitting volcano vapes its good enough for me. Im sure wiz's is not china made glass

16. Or he's trying to help buddy out by directing him to a better one?

17. Hey dude what's up I acually have the same bong brand new black 18 inch call me if ur interested (818) 385-7771

18. +internets