Loudest Concert You've Ever Been To.

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by F. Fontaine, Jan 30, 2012.

1. For me, it had to be Tool. They were so fucking loud.

John Mayer was also surprisingly loud. My ears rang for about a day after that show.

2. The Who, when they played DC a few years back. I wore earplugs and my ears still rang into the next afternoon.

3. shit man this is tough...they all seem loud. It seemed like the Lil' Wayne should that went on during Bonnaroo must have been loud because I could hear it when I was trying to sleep.

4. i'd say third eye blind.. but i haven't been to many.

5. Tech n9ne at the ballroom in SF. Ears were ringing for 4days after

6. Damn you're lucky I'd love to see Tool live. I can't really participate in this thread though, I've never been to a concert.

7. probably Ted Nugent

8. Tool's coming here in VIrginia in a couple days, and I have no money for tickets :(

9. oddly enough, modest mouse.

10. Van Halen. Green Day was loud, but nowhere near VH. Also saw Twiztid at the Showbox at the Market, in Seattle. Loud as my neighbor's momma.

11. Yeah your fucking right on that! Ted Nugent played at the "Rib-Off that was actually playing in another city then the one I live in and it sounds like I was blaring nugent in my house!! He was fucking loud..I listened to the concert from my fucking house.

12. I saw just saw lamb of god a couple days ago that was amazing

13. imagine being in a small bar venue with that

14. hmmm...The Black Dahlia Murder was extremely loud when i saw them in RI.

Rotting Christ in Worcester was loud (partially because i was standing like 2 feet away from the bassists cab.

Municipal Waste was loud because...well its the Waste, they're always loud

15. [quote name='"THCandroid"']hmmm...The Black Dahlia Murder was extremely loud when i saw them in RI.

Rotting Christ in Worcester was loud (partially because i was standing like 2 feet away from the bassists cab.

Municipal Waste was loud because...well its the Waste, they're always loud[/quote]

The black dahlia murder is amazing live!!!
    It's like Trevor is tryin to cast a spell on the crowd

16. yes! he grabbed my hand and we had a few good fist pumps. so much energy! like in my avatar haha

seein' them again on 4/20 in Worcester with Nile and Skeletonwitch! gonna be epic. also may be going to Keene to see Dying Fetus and Job for a Cowboy Feb 26th, should be a good time

17. Odd future concert in SF was pretty loud... But I could tell it wasn't crazy loud compared to other bands and rappers

18. [quote name='"THCandroid"']

yes! he grabbed my hand and we had a few good fist pumps. so much energy! like in my avatar haha

seein' them again on 4/20 in Worcester with Nile and Skeletonwitch! gonna be epic. also may be going to Keene to see Dying Fetus and Job for a Cowboy Feb 26th, should be a good time[/quote]

I'm so jealous I wish it was common to Canada I. Love skeletonwitch!!!!

And me to on the 24th of march!!! That's going to be amazing I've always wanted to see the faceless

19. [quote name='"bigbudstev"']

I'm so jealous I wish it was common to Canada I. Love skeletonwitch!!!!

And me to on the 24th of march!!! That's going to be amazing I've always wanted to see the faceless[/quote]

yes! dude i have only seen Skeletonwitch once before and they have by far been the tightest sounding band live! it was at a Dimmu Borgir show.

and i have yet to see the faceless. don't care to much for the clean vocals on the new album but i NEED to see em live!