Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

loudd pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Worry Tomorrow, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Really? I hear it loud and clear:laughing: You guys need to get a hearing aid :D:laughing:

2. haha I can hear it in my bong right now

3. IF YOUR WEED DOES NOT STINK UP A ROOM IN SECONDS YOU DONT HAVE GOOD WEED... this shit is grade A chronic though, toking that fire in Maryland, i have fam in Glen Burnie... but Maryland is just starting it implement medical i heard? How much that run you... typical 60/eighth? :rolleyes:

I live in Laurel Montana... i just realized there is a Laurel Maryland that is literally 3x as big haha.

4. #44 Worry Tomorrow, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Runs me 45 a 8th for that, this is 60 a 8th.

Attached Files:

5. Damn, that bud looks like some premo shit... but you need to upgrade your camera. It'll bring out those trichomes :smoke:... i guess 45/eighth isnt too bad considering that's what i pay here for medical quality... used to be 40/eighth straight.... some times i would be able to get 35/eighth shop price... which was like heaven. :cool:

6. Tomorrow is my pickup day here in the 410, hope its delicious.

7. i can only find shit for 60 an 1/8 round here. i got what i believe to be sour D the other night. its good shit whatever it is.

8. #48 Worry Tomorrow, Aug 19, 2011
    I hope man. I just a bag of lemon haze. And domed a blunt, I'm soo gone

9. word.up. this^ had me screaming...

OP shit looks like some str8^ Funk!

10. #50 Worry Tomorrow, Aug 19, 2011
    That it was 2 bong rips and I was done

11. i think i decided on a vape. MFLB. that sour D you got looks like mine i have now

12. Dat super loud. <.>

Attached Files:

13. looks nice and frosty

14. looks alright. what part of maryland are you from?

15. #55 lmfao OY, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    anyone else picturing a frying pan with a built in iHome?

16. also,

Attached Files:

17. some good

Attached Files:

18. No love really? Wow gc.

19. Looks pretty crystally! But the bud doesn't look too appealing to me, rather poor structure