Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

loudd pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Worry Tomorrow, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Maybe it was just a disclaimer, just in case someone does happen to have a problem with calling cannabis loud. You know what I mean?:laughing: Just a little precaution, that's all :)

2. #22 percul8r615, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ew more like whisper. Ha

3. #23 percul8r615, Aug 13, 2011
    It's a ghetto term peeps

4. ^^
    And they thought I was the hater lol.

5. #25 percul8r615, Aug 13, 2011
    Hater?

6. Lol nvm, I thought you were referring to OP's bud. Just remembered the schwag pic.

7. #27 weednotcrack, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011

Yeah, I've heard the term loud pack in a rap song before, but I thought that meant a pack of bullets or a gun clip full of bullets, because when you shot a gun it's really loud. I guess I was way off :laughing:

Actually the verse was, "I got the loud packed". Now that I know what loud is, It makes sense. He was saying "I got the weed packed". I got it now ^_^ "horray!"

8. #28 thwaaaaaamp, Aug 13, 2011
    Nah man I figured you were making fun of the fact that everybody hates when someone says 'loud'

I was agreeing with you in a way haha

:smoke:

9. #29 percul8r615, Aug 13, 2011
    I am. Haha,loud is a hood term for good bud. So I stated since that isn't loud its merely a whisper. Lol

10. Oh man that shit is so defeaning, fo realz. I can't even hear myself talk. so loud loud loud

11. Bandwagons are fun to jump on, right? :cool:

12. another.. loud weed pick up..

lol.

good thing i got ear muffs mayns!

barely hearin that mofo. hah

13. This is all detracting from the fact that OP has some pretty good weed :smoke:

Enjoy that shit

14. #34 Worry Tomorrow, Aug 14, 2011
    Believe me I am. Ripping tube off the dome all night. ^^

15. #35 Worry Tomorrow, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    some golden haze?

Attached Files:

16. the term "loud" has been used referring to bud for like the past 3 years, why's everyone bitchin about it now? nice LOUD pick up op!

17. #37 Worry Tomorrow, Aug 14, 2011
    Thank you :D

18. Would you please ask your weed to quiet down its two in the fucking morning

19. gonna be raging all night :smoking:

20. I can't hear it